Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Compilation of news posts for early-wave Transformers Prime Toys

Exclamation Compilation of news posts for early-wave Transformers Prime Toys

Link courteousy of www.seibertron.com
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...ve-toys/23597/

The Cyberverse toys are looking verrry nice. The Legends actually get removable weapons, how cool is that!!

I'm interested to see how the light effects Prime turns out, although it looks like the deluxe mold to me rather than the voyager (as it's described in the article)?

I too am intriguied by the lighty Prime Prime.

It does look somehwta deluxey. the smokestacks are certainly different to the voyager Prime. But surely they couldn't fit too much in the way of electronics into the deluxe? Completely new mould voyager perhaps?

It looks about right for the voyager when comparing the shoulder size to a hand...

comment made by user on the seirbertron site, pointed out that the prototype light vehicle mode is of the dotm prime voyager, not the transformers prime voyager which is quite strange.

Vehicle mode looks like it could be. Photoshopping effects? The robot mode however has Primeesque shoulders and more g1 looking head. the thighs are also Prime looking too. Add to that the smaller feet and shins, DOTM had fat ugly legs...

However, I haven't seen much of DOTM voyager Prime so I cant really compare.

Still looking forward to seeing more on this one!

I'm glad they're doing decent versions of all the characters in legends scale. I like the show, but don't really feel like spending $200 - $300 collecting the full roster. Much easier to collect a drone army this way too.

Don't like lolly-plastic weapons but that's fixed easily enough.

Thanks to seibertron.com, here's a first look At Transformers Prime Powerizer Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Starsceam Entertainment Pack:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...nt-pack/23709/

Thoughts on the new voyager Prime mold fellow bots?

Where are my Prime toys?, when are you going to get my Prime toys? and so on...

I really hope we see some decent wave rotation over here for this line, I really like where TF: Prime is going figure-wise and I'd like to avoid having to go online if I can as Layby's are an Anubis-send.

Man, those case assortments again suck!
    So many Bumblebee, and Wave 2 Deluxes being really a Wave 1.5 similar to the Movie 2007 Wave 2 line ..

My need for plastic crack has me really liking this news.
    I just need a job so I can actually purchase these fine items.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Where are my Prime toys?, when are you going to get my Prime toys? and so on...
    Haha, when I win OZ Lotto? They can't come out soon enough eh? So are you gonna go 100% Hasbro on this line do you reckon Hursti or are you gonna pick and match as you go (what I plan to do, those Takara voyagers are too delectable to pass up!)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I really hope we see some decent wave rotation over here for this line, I really like where TF: Prime is going figure-wise and I'd like to avoid having to go online if I can as Layby's are an Anubis-send.
    It'll probably be the same as ever. I liken Transformers collecting in Australia to fishing. You patiently sit there for ages waiting for something to bite but more often than not you keep catching that annoying toadfish of which there are thousands and it seems like that's all there is. Then, one day you snag a beauty! You catch another, and another - you're on a roll now! Then, the endless hordes of toadfish return...And the waiting for something good again resumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Man, those case assortments again suck!
    So many Bumblebee, and Wave 2 Deluxes being really a Wave 1.5 similar to the Movie 2007 Wave 2 line ..

My need for plastic crack has me really liking this news.
    I just need a job so I can actually purchase these fine items.
    Yeah mate, I believe the voyagers are equally annoying - 3 Primes to 1 Bulky so get your Bulky on fast bots!

I hear you on the job front too, let's hope something turns up for us soon eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Haha, when I win OZ Lotto? They can't come out soon enough eh? So are you gonna go 100% Hasbro on this line do you reckon Hursti or are you gonna pick and match as you go (what I plan to do, those Takara voyagers are too delectable to pass up!)?
    Non, no they can't but as for which figures I'm going to get... Likely they'll be predominantly Hasbro but if there is a real stand-out Takara release then I'll certainly consider it; That option is always left open for Soundwave mind you.

It'll probably be the same as ever. I liken Transformers collecting in Australia to fishing. You patiently sit there for ages waiting for something to bite but more often than not you keep catching that annoying toadfish of which there are thousands and it seems like that's all there is. Then, one day you snag a beauty! You catch another, and another - you're on a roll now! Then, the endless hordes of toadfish return...And the waiting for something good again resumes.
    Dude, I don't think I've heard our situation better described than that - That's pretty much exactly how it goes, lol! <- I think?