Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
Ah yes, I remember now. Heh, that was cool. At afterwards he was puffing his chest out all manly like in front of Janet - almost expecting her to gush over him with gratitude because he "defended her honour" (aah, nothing like 1940s sensibilities) and Janet was just horrified that Captain America had brutally assaulted her husband!!

It was almost like:
Cap.: "Now now, don't you worry your pretty head, little lady."
Wasp: "You MONSTER!"

Wha?! What have you heard? Are they definitely ruled out? Cos now that they're rebooting Spider-Man with the Amazing Spider-Man, I thought it might be possible to work in the Avengers. And Logan's versatile as, surely they might be able to work him in - even if it's a cameo appearance like in X-Men First Class (heh, that was an awesome moment though... telling Magneto and Prof. X to go fornicate themselves )
Poor Ultimate Cap, how things have changed since the 40's

Andrew Garfield addresses the rumours in this videos:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=54349

Are you familiar with who owns the rights? Sony for Spiderman and 20th Fox own the rights to X-Men and Wolverine.

Fox have stated time and time again that they will, if need be, produce and push out the crappest, lowest quality films just so they can continue to own the rights to the property. It is also the reason that Fox is fast tracking the FF reboot, because if they don't in a certain time frame, the rights revert back to Disney/Marvel Studios.

They will never give them up. Like wise with Sony Pictures. Although, that said, Sony Pictures are on the verge of bankrupcy. so stay a little optimistic for a possible Spidey cameo, I just find it odd that Disney are taking care of all the merchandise for The Amazing Spiderman!