Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post

Then, just like last time with the Subs, Scott will make a video with a party popper and blowers celebrating what a great job the fans did. Then, a few days later, he will announce that they didn't really sell very well, so now they have to cut some of the cool features... But, hey, we'll all still be so grateful we're getting any type of CG at all right?
    CG will end up being a cardboard box that you have to cut holes in and paint yourself!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Do it now and save yourselves the moolah!!

I mean...Order one dammit, I want a MOTUC Grayskull!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    CG will end up being a cardboard box that you have to cut holes in and paint yourself!!
    A black cardboard box that you have to paint over yourself (paint not included)

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    A black cardboard box that you have to paint over yourself (paint not included)
    But it will come with a pack in of eternias greatest warrior artist Brush-Man with soft as soft can get hair......
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

If anyone wants a MISB Battleground Evil-Lyn, Demo-Man or Vykron/Tank Top/Space Ace, then I'm selling them at the links in this sentence.

Well...

After a revelation, a lot of swearing & 2 hours of buggering around with Computer Software - I was finally able to watch the 1st 3 Episodes of my newly acquired 200X He-Man DVD Boxset ; Man oh man is it sweet to see the series in such great resolution & sound clarity, the TV Rips I had 'Torrented/Digitally Relocated' were honestly deplorable in comparison.
    (The set has also alleviated 7Gbs of HDD space in the process )

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Well...

After a revelation, a lot of swearing & 2 hours of buggering around with Computer Software - I was finally able to watch the 1st 3 Episodes of my newly acquired 200X He-Man DVD Boxset ; Man oh man is it sweet to see the series in such great resolution & sound clarity, the TV Rips I had 'Torrented/Digitally Relocated' were honestly deplorable in comparison.
    (The set has also alleviated 7Gbs of HDD space in the process )
    Why did you go into so much trouble to play them?

Why did you go into so much trouble to play them?
    See here dude, it'll explain everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    See here dude, it'll explain everything.
    I was able to undo the region lock on my DVD players (which I no longer use since they have become obsolete) and have been using the computer which is attached to my TV.

I unlocked them by calling their respective company support, they are obliged by law to give you the unlock region code but that was some years ago.

To get around the region lock with 200x on PC, all I had to do was use VLC and that worked without any tinkering or need to change the actual drive firmware lock. Weird how you had so much trouble but I agree, the entertainment industry is living in the dark ages and refuses to adapt, all that they are doing is encourage piracy by their draconian methods.

Weird how you had so much trouble but I agree, the entertainment industry is living in the dark ages and refuses to adapt, all that they are doing is encourage piracy by their draconian methods.
    Exactly man, much like 'Retail' they refuse to adapt and do not like the fact that people are catching on to their dodgy methods of squeezing excess money out of the consumer.