Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Cheapest way to get MOTUC fig? Buy from me! Just listed my SDCC He-Ro for sale over here. Also thinking the extra head (of 3) for Man-E-Faces might go up for sale too...

Man, I totally forgot about the sale... and I really wanted Ram-Man too...

Ah well.

There will probably be lots of Ram Men at the next Parra fair.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    There will probably be lots of Ram Men at the next Parra fair.
    Hopefully at sensible prices for those who haven't got him.

I'm selling a set of Castle Grayskull stands if anyone's interested... over here

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I had to post this "Translation" of Val's post by Emiliano... it's hilarious! And sadly... true!

As a related aside, I (like many) recently received a "warning" from one of the "Moderators" at the Org because I typed the word "Apologist". I wasn't even referring to anyone specific, wasn't flaming, wasn't targeting anyone, didn't direct it at any individual... I simple referred to "Matty Apologists" in general. I received a PM saying the word "Apologist" is a banned word at the Org because it is used in a derogatory manner . And yet people called others "whining b!tches" "losers" and all sorts of other colourful names. I appealed it in a friendly and courteous manner, but they just ignored my msg (still no response). That place has officially lost the plot... which is why I find the above link so funny - it highlights the fascist regime over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I had to post this "Translation" of Val's post by Emiliano... it's hilarious! And sadly... true!

*snip*
    Yeah I caught that this morning when Emiliano tweeted it & indeed, hilarious if only because it is all sadly true.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano
    He-Man.org has officially ceased to be a fan site when it started handling some customer service for Mattycollector last month. I won't argue if it's good or bad, it's just a fact.
    Did not know that!

At one point, he (Val) sent a letter to Mattel president and someone else about our concerns for the brand and the line and complaining about Scott.
    Once, in SD, Scott presented this action to me like it was something terrible: "no other fan sites sends letter to the presidet of Mattel" and said they spent thousands of dollars with lawyers to decide how to deal with us - about this, the ToyFare interview etc.
    I remember a time when Val hated Scott too! Now he kisses his @ss and the Org has become an arm of Mattel. Times change!

Of course, that was Scott, so who knows what has been really going on. I'm 99% sure ALL our problems (including all the cease and desist and legal problems with He-Man.org Val has completed erased from his memory) have been caused by Scott whining with the legal dept and asking them to take actions against us.
    Scott truly is King of the Snake Men!

All the lying and deceit is becoming so transparent now that it's being deemed 'normal' and acceptable. It's going to reach a point where Scott can go and say 'I lied, so what?' and people like Val will be there to defend that action.

Skeleteen everyone! Fits right in with the new 'hardcore' MOTU fiction scott is pushing.