Page 104 of 183 FirstFirst ... 849499100101102103104105106107108109114124 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I don't know if I should count myself lucky nothing worse happened or be rightfully <expletive> that anything went wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    WHAT THE <expletive>! I woul be SO <expletive> if that was me!
    While I sympathise with your feelings, it'd be appreciated if you fellas could...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    While I sympathise with your feelings, it'd be appreciated if you fellas could...
    You realise that this is the "venting" topic - people are going to show their frustrations... and the members here are good enough to not be using actual obscene words, or using them in full.

One word was already censored, while the other one hasn't been an obscene word since about the 80s... and gets used by everyone who's over ten, or in their TV shows that are PG (and younger kids shouldn't be joining here without Parental Guidance anyway - if they are, it is in breach of the conditions of registration, and it is not our responsibility to cater to them, like how all TV shows are not required to be G rated just in case a young kid watches it).

We may endeavour to be fairly kid-friendly here and have some strict rules already, but it is still a messageboard that caters to adults (that allows minors to join provided there aren't any issues between the two age groups), and the rules will not be going overkill on the standards, sacrificing fun in the process... or else we won't have any members here (young kids who shouldn't use or see those words don't interact here, and those who do use them are going to go elsewhere that is actually fun for being more casual).

As noted a few times before, if you have issue with the actions of other members, it is to be brought to the attention of the staff... members are not to moderate other members.

8 - Regular Members not to "Moderate" other Members
    Usage of any widely recognised or understood terminology, names or measurements are allowed on this forum. If you are not a Staff Member, you are not to "correct" anyone for using words you wouldn't use, or a typo or misspelling, especially if it is clearly understood what was intended. Non-staff should refrain from instructing members on what to post in a specific topic, or where it should be posted. Refer it to Staff if a topic needs to be moved, or re-titled to match the section.

Just had a heart attack when I looked at my tracking for Defensor, it said he was delivered, but nobody was home. Turns out there a bug in the mobile version of the Australia Post website. I'll be able to grab him tomorrow from the local DC.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Noticed there was a preview out for the new Transformers Holiday Special from IDW. Hadn't paid much attention before. Oh, funny looks like Megatron's giving Ravage a bone for Christmas for being a good dog this year...

Wait a minute, Ravage is not a dog!

Seriously, Ravage has been around for over 30 years and is a cat. This is not a RIRFIB/RIBFIR type situation, Ravage has always been a cat. Come on IDW you can do better than this!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Noticed there was a preview out for the new Transformers Holiday Special from IDW. Hadn't paid much attention before. Oh, funny looks like Megatron's giving Ravage a bone for Christmas for being a good dog this year...

Wait a minute, Ravage is not a dog!

Seriously, Ravage has been around for over 30 years and is a cat. This is not a RIRFIB/RIBFIR type situation, Ravage has always been a cat. Come on IDW you can do better than this!
    Sounds like someone has a bone to pick!

I look at it like the one sided present joke, Ravage gives Megatron a fusion cannon, which he clearly misses, Megatron puts little or no thought into the present and gets ravage a bone, something he wouldn't even like.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I feel it's like James Roberts making fun of the confusion. There was a joke in Dark Cybertron about it, and I'm not sure if was in All Hail Megatron or one of the issues written later, which made fun of Spike for confusing Ravage for a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I feel it's like James Roberts making fun of the confusion. There was a joke in Dark Cybertron about it, and I'm not sure if was in All Hail Megatron or one of the issues written later, which made fun of Spike for confusing Ravage for a dog.
    In Dark Cybertron Prowl says
    Prowl: "I agree with the dog"
    Ravage: "Cat"
    Prowl: "Whatever"
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I really hated when I would show people my Ravage toy as a kid and they would say "oh cool a dog transformer"

Yeah it started in AHM. Ravage was stalking some dumb humans and they thought he was a dog.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.