Page 37 of 184 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Got caught at collapsing his thighs/legs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Or at how to correctly attach Frenzy/Rumble's piledrivers??
    Nah I figured these out all by myself!

No it's the fact that they left all the accessory and interaction bits out.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Nah I figured these out all by myself!
    Oh good! - As they're often parts that people seem to get stuck at, because they're crazy! am I right?

No it's the fact that they left all the accessory and interaction bits out.
    Really? - I've not seen the Hasbro instructions (I've the TakTom version ) but am somewhat not too surprised by this , in saying that though it's by no means excusable and really needs further passes in the QC department.

it time for a vent hey

1. the majority of the thrilling thirty are the same damn figure and some are just convention exclusives that unless you own your own private jet to just duck off and pick them up then us aussie's get stuck trying to purchase extremely inflated priced products to try and complete collections and where are the Australian exclusive Transformers.

2. Why don't madman have an Australian release on their site I went to supernova for two reasons 1. meet gary chalk 2. purchase Season 2 of transformers Prime which was released 2 months ago in the US. and all of the energon, cybertron, and RID Series are nowhere to be found in R4 GRRRRRR.

3. Generations and timelines/classics seem to sell well so why can't we get a TV Series or something based on the past characters us older fans deserve something to justify Masterpiece and generations maybe some bonus DVD's with MP Figures or something I need a new g1 fix

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    3. Generations and timelines/classics seem to sell well so why can't we get a TV Series or something based on the past characters us older fans deserve something to justify Masterpiece and generations maybe some bonus DVD's with MP Figures or something I need a new g1 fix
    ^Fully agree.
    Although some Classicsverse toys (and the MP Seekers) appear in the IDW comics. And in Japan there was a Henkei! Henkei! manga series (though written for a young audience).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ^Fully agree.
    Although some Classicsverse toys (and the MP Seekers) appear in the IDW comics. And in Japan there was a Henkei! Henkei! manga series (though written for a young audience).
    I think Hasbro underestimate the selling power of G1 just look at w4c and FOC largely based on G1 massive selling power why not create a TV Series based on the Generations toyline around these games?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    why not create a TV Series based on the Generations toyline around these games?
    That is what Transformers Prime is supposed to be. War For Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron and TF Prime are all part of the Aligned Continuity Family.

That is what Transformers Prime is supposed to be. War For Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron and TF Prime are all part of the Aligned Continuity Family.
    Transformers Prime is shoehorned into WFC and FOC which clearly were meant to be G1. If one uses common sense rather than what hasbro says, it can clearly be seen.

Why couldn't those games just be 'G1' as they were meant to be? Who knows but I bet it's not a very good reason.

I personally don't recognize 'The Aligned' continuity. To me is utter BS.

Oh, I don't deny that - but officially they're meant to be part of the Aligned Continuity Family. I would have no objection if they wanted to make a Classicsverse cartoon and include WFC/FOC figures into it. Heck, IDW have pretty much done that w/ their Ongoing G1 series which has seen FOC and Classicsverse toys appear in it.

Heck, IDW have pretty much done that w/ their Ongoing G1 series which has seen FOC and Classicsverse toys appear in it.
    And Prime (Bulkhead, Vehicons) and Animated (BlitzVing) and Beast Wars (Wapinator, Rattrap) and their own made up characters (Rung, Pharma, etc) and even Kamen Rider (V3 and Den-O)

I do however agree that Hasbro should think about doing some kind of series solely for the fans, based around the G1 universe

for me the IDWverse works why not expand on that simple