Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Some nice stuff there Hursti

I love the shots of Animated Megs (Ha ha ha ha Crush the Autobots)

Have you had a close look at Starscreams missiles?Look on the tips of them if you haven't.
    What's on the tips??
    i don't have one

A little shark face that to some looks to be Kremzeek'esque.

oh yeah.. cool.

Surprise parcel from Australia today, via griffin

picked up legion vehicon number 7
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ooh! - Congrats on the Devy mate!
    He is such an awesome set of figures and when combined, is an even cooler figure indeed - his unique composition of 6 figures, coupled with the eventuating bulk, makes him one of my more favoured of the G1 gestalts.

Here are my acquisitions that have arrived over the past week, courtesy of RobotKingdom, Kmart & eBay China:
    • Animated, Leader Class - Megatron
    • Animated, Voyager Class - Starscream
    • Animated, Yoyager/Deluxe - Lugnut
    • BOTCON 2002, Beast Wars - Post Cards
    • Classicsverse, Deluxe - Scourge
    • DOTM, Human Alliance - Soundwave

8< snip 8< snip
    Great HA Soundwave! I really want one but I can't find a good price. Also what's that clear stand you've got laserbeak on?

Some nice stuff there Hursti

I love the shots of Animated Megs (Ha ha ha ha Crush the Autobots)

Have you had a close look at Starscreams missiles?Look on the tips of them if you haven't.
    Cheers man!

Glad you like them dude, you'll love the rest of the shoot in that case when the rest of Meg's shoot goes up here tomorrow.
    To be honest, I isn't think to look but now having seen the pic you've posted, I can confirm this minute pair of sculpted details.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Surprise parcel from Australia today, via griffin

*snip*
    Noice!

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    picked up legion vehicon number 7
    Ooh! - Quite the army going man, congrats!
    (Still yet to see any up here )

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Great HA Soundwave! I really want one but I can't find a good price. Also what's that clear stand you've got laserbeak on?
    Thanks mate!

I found mine on eBay for $64 w/ Free Shipping, draw back is though that it took literally a month to arrive but this was made known by the seller before the completion of the transaction.
    The stand holding Laserbeak was recommended to me by Liege Prime and is what is known as an Obitsu Doll Stand, here's a review dude.
    Last edited by Hursticon; 25th March 2012 at 10:18 AM.

^Just ordered one off eBay for AU$64.88 shipped :-) Yours is just too nice to resist AND the laserbeak looks great, better than the deluxe one! Not sure if that stands are what I'm after though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    Ooh! - Congrats on the Devy mate!
    He is such an awesome set of figures and when combined, is an even cooler figure indeed - his unique composition of 6 figures, coupled with the eventuating bulk, makes him one of my more favoured of the G1 gestalts.

thanks Hursti, got him out as soon as i got him and decaled him up then put him into combined mode and he looks freakin sweet. would have to be one of the best acquisitions i have got since the Parra Fair.

By the way you have scored an awesome haul there to mate. love the animated series of TF's. Congrats!

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    ^Just ordered one off eBay for AU$64.88 shipped :-) Yours is just too nice to resist AND the laserbeak looks great, better than the deluxe one! Not sure if that stands are what I'm after though.
    Excellent!
    Glad to hear it dude, his HA iteration is far superior to his Deluxe version as he doesn't feel as fragile as paper, avoids horrible shoulder construction and doesn't suffer for having a stupidly gimmick laden weapon.

HA Soundwave I found to be utterly enjoyable to transform and greatly more intuitive (A major contrast compared to my experience with the Deluxe ) but whilst he may have slightly kibbly upper arms/shoulders, he certainly is no slouch - As can be seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    thanks Hursti, got him out as soon as i got him and decaled him up then put him into combined mode and he looks freakin sweet. would have to be one of the best acquisitions i have got since the Parra Fair.

By the way you have scored an awesome haul there to mate. love the animated series of TF's. Congrats!
    Half the fun of G1 figures, IMO, is applying the stickers (As I've discussed with Heroic Decepticon over on his Blog) and I really should get my act together on acquiring some Reprolabels for my figures so as to give them a new lease on life.

Cheers for the compliment too dude, my growing group of Animated Decepticons is really coming together now with only 1 to 4 left on my radar (Shy of last years Botcon set which I simply cannot afford ) but should you or anyone else wish to; Checkout Megatron's complete shoot over here.
    (More shameless plugging! )