Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bot Shots online game-site open

Now I'm only losing one in three fights!

I've been trying to work out what some of the silliest potential name combinations are in the Bot Shots game. I've come up with:

Race Racer,
    Hard Maximus,
    Freedom Wrecker,
    Mega Grin,
    Awesome Target,
    Fun Zone,
    Power Supreme,
    Omni Plex and
    Lightning Lynx.

Anyone else?

Love the rock-paper-scissors concept, and I dont want to start as this is the kid of thing I would get sucked into easily.

I'll wait for the toys to make up my mind, but the movie/g1 mix of the few images I've seen havent made these "must buys" to me.

Seems someone at Hasbro knows how to make an addictive game that should sell well. How long until other licenses get involved? Or will this be another Actionclix?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Pretty much everything in the game seems to be unlocked now. The newest features are great - I've bought a helmet, used a launcher, fought the new opponents, defeated Shockwave in the Kaon Gladitorial Pits and played the training games (when they don't crash).

Anyone (Hursti? Someone?) want to form a squad? I'm still Thunder Saurus 0000 and I think if you go to 'My Stuff' => 'My Squad' => select my name and use the pin code 7233 then we can begin to build a squad.

TBH, I haven't logged into the Bot-Shots website in zonks... Might have to give it another look-see over the next week.