Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: parts lot

Default parts lot

Can anyone help me identify these. They're not all tf's .
    sorry bout the small pic. A got the bruticus parts. and the kreons. but thats about it.

Oh man, that really is a small pic!

The golden sword is from a Predacon, of G1 Predaking fame but I'm not sure who specifically.
    It's sort of hard to make out the rest from such a small pic, it'd be much easier with a larger pic as you can see the finer details that way.

Is that a little tape? Could be from a JR but I'd have to hunt mine out. Can you please post a bigger photo? I'd be keen to purchase it turns out to be.

try this. Don't know whats happening with my camera set up or computer set up? I forgot to put that predking sword back in the pick damit. and that trailer door thing??
    The tape is a small sticker on some clear plastic bout 5mm thick

That's quite a bit better.
    • Umm, could that red cap with the 5 holes be the backing/air-blocker from an old Ghostbusters wand (Like the back part of a Nerf gun)? - It came with a whole backpack thing and you used to 'pump' the wand and it'd shoot yellow foam cylinders?
    • That little black right arm on the far left of the pic, that might be an arm from one of the members of Reflector...
    • And is the red car a M.A.S.K. vehicle? - Looks very akin to one.

Unfortunately dude, that's all I've got.

no worries. I just thought if anyone could use this stuff would be good. (better than chucking it) Got a whole room of boxes, can't even get to my cupboard and this is all i'm prepared to let go..
    Do you think we'll all end up on that Hoarders show one day?

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    no worries. I just thought if anyone could use this stuff would be good. (better than chucking it) Got a whole room of boxes, can't even get to my cupboard and this is all i'm prepared to let go..
    Do you think we'll all end up on that Hoarders show one day?
    It's entirely likely man, damn plastic crack!

From the pic in your first post

- The gold sword belongs to G1 predacon Divebomb
    - The cannon piece (bottom left) belongs to G1 combaticon Onslaught
    - The grey chest piece (bottom left) belongs to G1 combaticon Onslaught as well. It's the main chest plate when Onslaught is combined with his cronies to form Bruticus.
    - That blue missile in the middle looks like a broken Thundercracker machine gun (missing half the tip)

Everything else looks like stuff from 80's era toylines (Mask?), so they could potentially be worth something.

i collect m.a.s.k car's figrue's etc but none of the stuff looks like it's from any m.a.s.k vehicle to me
    i may be wrong

that silver part looks like a dinorider armour piece. it looks similar to other parts i have laying about.