Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My m.a.s.k collection

Default My m.a.s.k collection

if anyone is interested just sum pic's of the m.a.s.k stuff that i have collected the past 2 years it all started when i found the Rhino truck i had when i was a kid i was just going to get a thunderhawk to go with it but it got abit out of hand i do have alot more packed away
    Attachment 4737

Attachment 4738

Attachment 4739

Attachment 4740

Attachment 4741

Attachment 4742

Attachment 4743

Nice collection.

bowspearer Guest

Great collection there. I look forward to seeing more pics of it as it grows.

Ha! There's the yellow and purple bloke on the green Heli-cycle that I used to own as a kid!
    Nice collection man.

thanks i have alot more packed away just haven't got any were to display them yet here a few more thing i have
    Attachment 4756

Attachment 4757

Attachment 4758

Attachment 4759

Attachment 4760

Attachment 4761

Attachment 4762

Attachment 4763
    i do have more but there pack under my TMNT collection

That is a great collection. What takes priority in your collecting, Mask or transformers? I loved both growing up and turned to mask when i lost interest in Tfs. I now just strictly collect TFs but if a MISB Condor came my way i would jump on it bigtime!!

I have a couple of nice vintage MASK vehicles on display. I would like to collect the season 1 vehicles as they hold some great memories for me.

BTW I had that MASK book the deathstone. Felt like an acid flashback seeing that

Awesome!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    That is a great collection. What takes priority in your collecting, Mask or transformers? I loved both growing up and turned to mask when i lost interest in Tfs. I now just strictly collect TFs but if a MISB Condor came my way i would jump on it bigtime!!
    i would say mask takes priority as it's the one i collect the most but i have started to collect sum g1 tarnsformers as there the ones i play with when i was a kid