Hello my fellow Aussies, my name is Spiritprime. I'm 21 years old and absolutely adore Transformers! Fangirls all around. I go by the nickname SP (eat that Sentinel Prime! XD), or I by my long version of my name Spiritimus Prime.

I've been a Transformers fan since I was first introduced to it by watching Beast Wars back when I was a kid. I'm a loyal fan to Transformers and welcome any new series with open arms. However, my loyalty goes to Transformers Prime, a series that has me completely wrapped around its finger.

I'm no stranger to Transformers, but I'm also a fanfiction writer of the Transformers as well, which means I indulge myself into writing whatever comes to mind and doing my best to improve my writing skills as best as possible.

However, Transformers is not the only part of my lifestyle, I like reading just as much as anyone else. I've been reading since I was four years old and I have become quite good at it, even reading the most complicated stories I could find and challenging myself to read it to the very end.

Not only that, I have an emotional disability called Asperger's Syndrome, but it's hardly noticeable really.

Thanks for reading guys! And I look forward to your warm welcome. As a fellow Australian, I just love my fellow Aussies and my country! Go Space Broncos! XD