Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your top 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    #1. G1 Ultra Magnus - G1 because thats the only magnus I own. Whilst I agree that he isn't that cool in the cartoon, he goes alright in the marvel comic. But as a kid he was my favourite and to this day still is.
    I agree that Ultra Magnus was a pretty cool character in the comics. He does cop a lot of flak for being continually pwned by Galvatron -- but let's face it, G1 comic Galvatron is a freakin' demi-god! The fact that Ultra Magnus was able to go toe-to-toe with him on so many occasions, even though he kept on getting trounced, shows just how much of a tough nut he is!

And I really like the toy, even if the cab is rehashed from Optimus Prime. Ultra Magnus was really the first Transformer who could "power up."

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    who is that clear guy running for his life
    T'is a lady - it's supposed to be Rachel Becker, but of course there's never been a toy of her, so I used Microman 2005 Acrolady Manon. She comes in a 2 pack with Falcon. I got the 2-pack for free from a friend of mine in Japan who used to work for Takara and helped design Manon.

^^^ whoa... they pretty...

I really wish they'd make more Transformers Microman characters. I think it'd be really really REALLY awesome if they released an entire series of all human characters as Micromen, similar to what we got with Kicker and Gamede (love those guys!). Imagine having Spike Witwicky, Carly Witwicky, Circuit Breaker, Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes, Carly Spencer, the Headmasters Juniors, the Autobot Pretenders in their civvies etc. as Micromen! Lots of TF fans bought Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull's Mutt Williams to repurpose as Sam Witwicky (reprolabels even has a sticker set to make him look more moofie-accurate).

I would absolutely LOVE to see that - or any other kind of 10cm scale action figure for TF humans (similar to 10cm Star Wars or GI Joe figures). Beats the hell out of PVC inaction figures (e.g. TF Prime) or those poorly articulated Human Alliance people. Gah. But I think I'm the only one who wants this.

Microman Transformers: Decepticon-allied Gamede vs Autobot-allied Kicker

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I really wish they'd make more Transformers Microman characters. I think it'd be really really REALLY awesome if they released an entire series of all human characters as Micromen, similar to what we got with Kicker and Gamede (love those guys!). Imagine having Spike Witwicky, Carly Witwicky, Circuit Breaker, Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes, Carly Spencer, the Headmasters Juniors, the Autobot Pretenders in their civvies etc. as Micromen! Lots of TF fans bought Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull's Mutt Williams to repurpose as Sam Witwicky (reprolabels even has a sticker set to make him look more moofie-accurate).

I would absolutely LOVE to see that - or any other kind of 10cm scale action figure for TF humans (similar to 10cm Star Wars or GI Joe figures). Beats the hell out of PVC inaction figures (e.g. TF Prime) or those poorly articulated Human Alliance people. Gah. But I think I'm the only one who wants this.

Microman Transformers: Decepticon-allied Gamede vs Autobot-allied Kicker
    Not a bad idea but prob won't happen, I gotta get myself one of them kickers
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikato View Post
    lolol!! I like how you picked TF Jr. Fortress but excluded Fortress Maximus!

come on guys we have over 200 active members, lets see some more top 3s
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Still am yet to decide... You can count on at least one iteration of Soundwave to be in there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Still am yet to decide... You can count on at least one iteration of Soundwave to be in there though.
    chop chop son
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    chop chop son
    Nah, don't own Chopshop...