Thread: my new 3rd party fun

Default my new 3rd party fun

Got these today :P very happy with them

Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Nice. Did you pick them up in the BBTS 3rd party sale? I've got springer sitting in my pile of loot. Should have picked up the insecticons in that sale too but I gotta give the wallet a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Nice. Did you pick them up in the BBTS 3rd party sale? I've got springer sitting in my pile of loot. Should have picked up the insecticons in that sale too but I gotta give the wallet a break.
    You're going to love Defender dude, he is one exquisitely designed and executed figure, considering he was the first fully-fledged transforming robot done by a 3rd Party group.

All 4 are amazing acquisitions Kal_El, congrats on managing to obtain them as you've no doubt been quite smitten by them; Hell, I know I was.

What did you think of their Transformation's engineering?
    I know a couple of the Not-Insecticons are a little basic but their accessory count is rather impressive (PE-Scouting force are still the kings though ); The use of Die-cast on Warbot Defender was rather intelligently utilised too IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    You're going to love Defender dude, he is one exquisitely designed and executed figure, considering he was the first fully-fledged transforming robot done by a 3rd Party group.

All 4 are amazing acquisitions Kal_El, congrats on managing to obtain them as you've no doubt been quite smitten by them; Hell, I know I was.

What did you think of their Transformation's engineering?
    I know a couple of the Not-Insecticons are a little basic but their accessory count is rather impressive (PE-Scouting force are still the kings though ); The use of Die-cast on Warbot Defender was rather intelligently utilised too IMO.
    very happy with them
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    cool. He is one of my favourite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    cool. He is one of my favourite characters.
    i love springer, awesome dude, plus nostalgic reasons
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast