Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Optimus coming to Australia October

Quote Originally Posted by The Scream Man View Post
    im told there are less than 400 units left in Australia to gt divided between the various stores
    Wow, sounds like there wasn't a great deal of these produced - They seem to be selling really quickly Internationally too!

As long as I get one, No-one gets hurt.

This is a decent price, if you dont have time or you miss out.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-TRU-E...ht_2520wt_1166

Quote Originally Posted by lone_rr View Post
    This is a decent price, if you dont have time or you miss out.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-TRU-E...ht_2520wt_1166
    Wow. Sold already!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    As long as I get one, No-one gets hurt.
    Have you got one yet?

Contacted Toys R Us Aus thru FB and told them that I was disappointed that I wasn't able to use the voucher due to MP OP being out of stock. Reported the difficulty in reserving toys because staff don't know what it was since it's new. And staff telling me that there wasn't any left when actually there was so I missed out.

They're response was that they didn't have a reservation policy. Asked for details and that they will investigate it. TRU chatswood should have sold me MP-OP then instead of pulling them off the shelves.

Anyway, I responded with I'm fine with reservations. What I'm not ok with is telling me there's none, when there is actually stock. I just wanted to reserve so that I don't waste the long drive just to get a toy. I was hoping they'd offer me another 25% voucher and ensure that the next shipment would have enough supply. They responded in the afternoon 5:30pm and responded at 10pm.

Well, I don't think anything will happen with their investigation. But it doesn't hurt to vent

TRU will hold toys for up to 48 hours. I called TRU Head office when I had a problem... there was a voice mail, and I left my name and number, and they did actually call me back. I'd much rather vent live to a person over the phone than in text.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TRU will hold toys for up to 48 hours. I called TRU Head office when I had a problem... there was a voice mail, and I left my name and number, and they did actually call me back. I'd much rather vent live to a person over the phone than in text.
    In contrast with this message verbatim -
    Toys"R"Us Australia does not offer a reservation service. Can you please send us your preferred contact details, the store you visited and item you were after. Our Customer Service Team will investigate and follow up with you directly.

I sent my wife to TRU Garden City today to check for Thundercracker. When she asked staff about it and showed them a picture of the boxed toy, they said they hadn't received stock of him, however MP Optimus would be in next week's catalogue. This is in line with what Griffin heard from Gold Coast TRU, so hopefully that means more stock on the way. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Default $20 cheaper

Here tis $20 cheaper

Wollongong TRU has 3.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain