Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FP Warbot Assaulter

Interesting....but hopefully easier to transform than Warbot Defender/Springer

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    unblackened versions of the old teaser! it looks like the new one is just more refined?
    Awesome pics!

Looks like they've found a way of removing the jet-nose back-kibble, making it look more cartoon accurate. Funny how they did that, but then kept the pipe patterns on his legs, accurate to the G1 toy instead.

Liking all the modes and appreciate the head mask-off-gimmick.

I've always found the design of broadside to be a bit... conceptually poor. I mean the guy transforms into an aircraft carrier and a plane. Do you have any idea how much steel is in an aircraft carrier? He must have some pretty thick armor in plane mode. And some decent engines to move all that weight

That's just the way I see it.

Still, if he's decent, I'll buy him.

OMG the design in those unblackened pics looks pretty amazing. Need this figure NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I've always found the design of broadside to be a bit... conceptually poor. I mean the guy transforms into an aircraft carrier and a plane. Do you have any idea how much steel is in an aircraft carrier? He must have some pretty thick armor in plane mode. And some decent engines to move all that weight
    Enough steel to crush Devastator?

You could say pretty much the same thing about G1 Megatron, Soundwave, Blaster, Perceptor, Astrotrain, Reflector, Bruticus, Octane and so on. Mass-shifiting has been a part of Transformers since day one - the size of one mode does not necessarily dictate the size of another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    You could say pretty much the same thing about G1 Megatron, Soundwave, Blaster, Perceptor, Astrotrain, Reflector, Bruticus, Octane and so on. Mass-shifiting has been a part of Transformers since day one - the size of one mode does not necessarily dictate the size of another.
    True. However broadside just seemed to go one step too far for me. As silly as that sounds.

Buy

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Wow, I don't think I ever saw that one before.
    Nor I!
    Seeing those make me all the more willing to fork out the cost for this thing, should it ever see the light of day.

True. However broadside just seemed to go one step too far for me. As silly as that sounds.
    The way I manage to "ok" Broadside is by negating the "Plane" & replacing it with "Interstellar Cruiser".