Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Prime - 41 - Toxicity

He wanted to use the canister as a booby trap for the Insecticons, which fits his Wreckers M.O. Or... he could have closed the container, picked it up, then Ground Bridge himself to the volcano, open the container and tip it upside down so that the Tox-En falls into the lava^magma. No need to set a booby trap since he'd be there and done long before the Insecticons could figure out where he was going and fly there. Unless he was afraid that the Insecticons could also Ground Bridge themselves after them, in which case the booby trap makes sense in terms of buying him time. But ITZTRU's idea of just holding it for a short amount of time while he dashes in and out of the Ground Bridge makes sense.

He wasnt able to get the canister out of the ground, just the lid. So ITZRU's idea is quite sound.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Wrong episode there Hursti
    This is the next episode, which follows Bulkhead
    Yep sir you are indeed correct, my palm has since been firmly applied to my face...

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Wrong episode there Hursti
    This is the next episode, which follows Bulkhead
    Yep sir you are indeed correct, my palm has since been firmly applied to my face...