hi people, i just got the generations Thundercracker off eBay for $30, and I m looking to add some more seekers or coneheads to my collection. It's a tough situation for me, so here goes. I really want classics or universe starscream and Classics Skywarp. But i also want the generations dirge and thrust. I've heard both options are great, but I'm unsure. Both options come at a hefty price online, and I've heard they all are very articulate and detailed. It's a very tricky decision. I can't get all of them- and the original seekers would look good but I also love those coneheads. And no, I'm not getting the 1984-6 ones, because they're way to expensive and not as accurate as what I'd like. So what's your verdict- I've only got 1 g1 con- and thats generations thundercracker- which needs some roomates- so which ones? Seekers or Coneheads? And also, which starscream should i get? Universe or classiccs- universe is more accurate but a different mold. Anyone got a good size comparison of generations thundercracker and universe star scream? So- which pair.