Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324 LastLast

Thread: July Jackpots (and Junk).

Well I think my dillema is solved, will definately be staying in the box. Like you guys said it would be better to display in his zombie mask. Thanks guys, good to have some trust worthy advise. Even thou I would love to crack him out .

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

@Cranky: That's an awesome haul mate & that SDCC Zombie Cliffjumper's packaging looks absolutely amazing - Hasbro really out did themselves this year on their Exclusives packaging.
    @Geiger: You swapped a MIB Unicron for a coffee table, that made me laugh so much dude, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    The zombie features are best shown off in robot mode, so I don't think its absolutely necessary to open it in order to enjoy it
    Kinda hard to play with a toy when it's in box though.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    So I guess your next dilemma is whether to display the robot in packaging or just have that awesome tin-zombie face sharing back at you from somewhere prominent
    Or have the box with the zombie-face looking out, and display the toy out of box next to or in front of the box. crankcase76 says that he's already opened it before, so it's technically no longer sealed and you can't really "reseal" a toy that's already been unsealed. So whether you display this toy in or out of box, it won't change the condition of the toy (which would be loose mint w/ box). So might as well display the toy out of box and have the best of both worlds displaywise (plus it makes it easier to access when you want to play with it ).

Takara Jet Vehicon, the 3 Musketeers and the green version of Cliffjumper's Micron arrived today.

I only opened the box,I did not take the actual toy out of it's packet.He was not taken out of the mask part. I physically have not touched it or transformed the toy. So does this mean it is not mint in box? Only opened it to put the pics up in a post.

It's still MIB, it's just not MISB if you had to cut through tape to get the head out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer
    It's still MIB, it's just not MISB if you had to cut through tape to get the head out.
    Thanks DDealer for clearing that up for me. Your right I only cut the tape on the box to take some pics. I'm glad it is still MIB. Guess next time I won't open it at all.

So after all the fuss about my Terracon CJ, i got home today and found these on my doorstep. and yes they will be opened!!!

Wheelie. Pic not to good as son bumped into me as i took this.

Swerve.

Springer.

Motorbreath.

2 days in a row, finally getting the hauls in.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    So after all the fuss about my Terracon CJ, i got home today and found these on my doorstep. and yes they will be opened!!!

*snip*
    Wheelie. Pic not to good as son bumped into me as i took this.

*snip*
    Swerve.

*snip*
    Springer.

*snip*
    Motorbreath.

2 days in a row, finally getting the hauls in.
    Ooh! - Very nice, the hauls are coming in strong it seems dude!
    Do let us know if you see someone selling the "Not-So" Asian Exclusive Voyager Powerdive wont you?

thanks Hursti, been spending up big on the old Credit Card for these ones. but like all good things that come with it i do have to pay it off, so it'll dry up again soon.

will keep on checking round the web for that Powerdive as i wouldn't mind picking up one myself, if i find one I'll grab one for you.