Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (2012) Favourite Repaint/Remold?

Last edited by griffin; 7th July 2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: hotlinking images forbidden

Botcon 2012 Treadshot.

Really liked the head sculpt detailing on this guy. That and the colours really does sets him aside from Jazz/Stepper. Wish they put in the same amount of effort when designing Gigatron's head.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I haven't seen 2012 Sky Byte IRL for myself
    That's because he doesn't exist except as a character in the IDW comic. (Botcon Sky-Byte was 2011.)

Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    That's because he doesn't exist except as a character in the IDW comic. (Botcon Sky-Byte was 2011.)
    Or 2010, now I think about it. How time flies.

For now I'm going to say Botcon 2012 Kickoff. I really like the orange, and the headsculpt is very tidy.
    Also it's the best deluxe mold in the history of ever, so there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Opaque Bot Shots Sentinel Prime. He's just so cute. The only thing that could make him better is if they rereleased him in orange and blue.
    Please let this happen!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

I didn't get any of this year's BotCon toys, and this year's retail stuff has been rather mediocre (probably why so many people are choosing the BotCon stuff instead ). But if I had to select one toy to favour amongst the others out of this year's retail lot so far... I guess I'd go for Ratchet, even though he's really a pretty ordinary toy. Nothing like being a big fish in a small pond.

Er I called the thread 2012 because I assumed there was another thread that had called What's YOur Favourite REpaint/Remold and this would just be an updated thread.

You can choose ANY toy from ANY YEAR, so long as it's a repaint or a redeco
    and your choice is current

Btw, Dreadshot looks dead sexy and I love Dark Steel's odd, metallic colours.

RiD Scourge and Sky-Byte.

Generations Legion Motorbreath, my new Scourge
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Of the Retools/Remolds that I've acquired this year, I'd have to say that my favourite is a position equally held by Generations: Sky (Black) Shadow & Amazon Exclusive: G1 Unicron (Hasbro).

Black Shadow is a multifaceted homage that just really appeals to me and the pleasure I derive from this figure goes beyond just the exquisite colours, paint apps & head sculpt - He's very much a case of "History Repeating".

G1 Unicron just blew me away with how much of a difference a new head sculpt & well placed paint apps can make, especially being my 3rd iteration of this figure; Added the fact that he is accompanied by (I believe) the 1st official Kranix named figure, the only way this Singularity-Paradox could've been any more superior is if he had a green LED within his head as opposed to the default red LED that every release of this mold has seen.