Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like To See?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    FP Predaking and FP Abominus - Autobots seems to get the majority of the attention of third parties
    I would snap up a good Not-Predaking in a heartbeat.

Anyway, that aside, my unofficial wants list (that I can remember atm) is...
    -Six-gun: a set of Classicsverse-style weapons with C-clip attachments and a humanoid, poseable wire frame-type base to clip them on. 2 or three different varieties with different weapon sets.
    -An awesome Overlord. As in, Sabrina Ng-level-awesome. A man can dream...
    -A Not-Powered-Buggy for the City Commander armor, made so as to replace the BFG he comes with in alt-mode.
    -G1 Abominus fists to work with WST Sixshot.
    -BW Megatron accessories set. Energon scalpel, Golden Disks, Rampage Spark Torture-Chamber, and of course the Rubber Ducky.
    -Not-BW Star Upper.
    -PRiDE Arcee hand blasters, and an Airachnid that doesn't suck.
    -The upcoming not-Skullgrin Headrobots set to include a G1-styled sword, blaster, and a pointy-ish middle prong attachment to make his pickaxe/barrel work better as a pitchfork.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Prepare to get snapping then. (If it's good)

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...55&postcount=6
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post

Anyway, that aside, my unofficial wants list (that I can remember atm) is...
    -Six-gun: a set of Classicsverse-style weapons with C-clip attachments and a humanoid, poseable wire frame-type base to clip them on. 2 or three different varieties with different weapon sets.
    -An awesome Overlord. As in, Sabrina Ng-level-awesome. A man can dream...
    -A Not-Powered-Buggy for the City Commander armor, made so as to replace the BFG he comes with in alt-mode.
    -G1 Abominus fists to work with WST Sixshot.
    -BW Megatron accessories set. Energon scalpel, Golden Disks, Rampage Spark Torture-Chamber, and of course the Rubber Ducky.
    -Not-BW Star Upper.
    -PRiDE Arcee hand blasters, and an Airachnid that doesn't suck.
    -The upcoming not-Skullgrin Headrobots set to include a G1-styled sword, blaster, and a pointy-ish middle prong attachment to make his pickaxe/barrel work better as a pitchfork.
    These I could very easily get behind!

Omega Supreme and Dinobots (all 5) in Generations version BUT in proper size. no puny Omega or deluxe dinobots. The 5 should at least be proper voyager size not DOTM voyager size... okay so maybe Swoop can be a tall deluxe.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Was thinking about this today and I would really like to see a classicsverse Sky Lynx. Basically an updated version of the G1 mold. Only slightly larger.

Would love a 3P outfit to tackle this.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Also just mentioned it in another thread - Updated Generations versions of the G1 Terrorcons - monsterrific madness!! New molds ftw!! These can all be Deluxes , with Hun-grrr just be a Tall Deluxe if they don't wanna go for Voyager size, but frnkly their voyager sizing is more of just the box lately, not the figure itself.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Classics style Fangry, Flamefeather, and the Horrocons would rock.

Frankly any modernized G1 monster-bot would be a first, and therefore cool.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Also just mentioned it in another thread - Updated Generations versions of the G1 Terrorcons - monsterrific madness!! New molds ftw!! These can all be Deluxes , with Hun-grrr just be a Tall Deluxe if they don't wanna go for Voyager size, but frnkly their voyager sizing is more of just the box lately, not the figure itself.
    +1

I like your thinking

Generations Terrorcons would be awesome! Also can we please get an upgrade kit for FoC Bruticus and if it's not asking too much a different version for wreckers repaint when it come out. Thanks Santa.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Son of Primus! That is incredible. It's like Superion on lots of roids and raging up!