Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Transbots Tyrant (Galvatron) Color Prototype Pictures

Default X-Transbots Tyrant (Galvatron) Color Prototype Pictures

Planet Iacon on Facebook has shared images of a colored prototype for the X-Transbots Tyrant, a custom third party Galvatron toy. The Tyrant is modeled after Galvatron's design from Season 3 of Transformers Generation 1, and transforms into Galvatron's signature cannon mode.

Please note this is an unauthorised third party product not endorsed by Hasbro or Takara-Tomy
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

if this is good quality, i want it!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Hmm... It's trying some nice tricks but I'm not so sure they're translating as well in Alt mode as the designers might of hoped, curious to see some further pics though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hmm... It's trying some nice tricks but I'm not so sure they're translating as well in Alt mode as the designers might of hoped, curious to see some further pics though.
    as it is a prototype maybe we will see something more refined down the track
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I don't know, theres two little winges I'd like to saynot being a critic)
    1. I imagined Galvatron as a little more sleek and slightly mroe bulkier in appearance.
    2. For whatever reason, I hate the colour. I would like this in a slightly darker colour than RTS Cyclonus.
    Change those and you have one sweet design. I agree the altmode didn't quite turn out as I think the designers hoped. Still, more work and it'll be great.
    Well, look who's winge in the creative section came true? MINE. I feel sort of responisble even though I'm not in the slightest. (although I sent an email to toyworld (3rd party- Hegemon) who haven't replied for weeks now. I wrote in fluent Japanese and everything!

I am not sure if I like this. I would need to wait for more final prototype.

However I would prefer for Toyworld (Hegemon guys) to make a Galvatron. They are already proven to know what they are doing and we know what to expect when it comes to quality.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am not sure if I like this. I would need to wait for more final prototype.

However I would prefer for Toyworld (Hegemon guys) to make a Galvatron. They are already proven to know what they are doing and we know what to expect when it comes to quality.
    Agreed. I sent an email a while back about a Galvatron. Still.. awaiting a reply.

Me three, The colours do look nice, and there are some good elements, but it also has a very retro G1 feel reminiscent of Xtransbots other toys and also Impossible Toys. I kind of expect a bit more from my high cost 3rd party toys.

Maybe if this guys is not to pricey.......

Well its a good start. At the moment looks like this is the only Galvatron. Better than hasbros one. And has the right Alt mode. Hope its Voyager size. Then I just might get him

I think what's stopping me from liking this is the colors. The grey is too light to go with that dark blue/purple. It makes him look pasty. They need a darker grey and a lighter blue/purple.

Wonder how much it'll cost?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain