Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Soundwaves Podcast

oh yeah him... his acting isn't so memorable, can't even remember the guy's name ... Loving the last episode as well...."get out of my podcast" hahahahahahaha

It was a fun/ good "background radio" for me to listen to while I was rearranging my toy room makes time fly faster.

Can you also add if you can, the new toy release pics Hasbro panel did for new TF prime Beasthunter toys for the next podcast? Loving the dragons et al... and Omega retool!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oh yeah him... his acting isn't so memorable, can't even remember the guy's name ... Loving the last episode as well...."get out of my podcast" hahahahahahaha

It was a fun/ good "background radio" for me to listen to while I was rearranging my toy room makes time fly faster.

Can you also add if you can, the new toy release pics Hasbro panel did for new TF prime Beasthunter toys for the next podcast? Loving the dragons et al... and Omega retool!
    don't worry we will be!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

episode 5 coming next week
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

sorry about the delay in ep5, have scheduling conflicts :P
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Out of curio... when you guys record the podcast, iit's live isn't it , meaning everyone's there meet up face to face in one venue (your place Kal El)? or at times just via webcast like SKype and you just record it ( you only need the voice anyhow). Again, it's just out of curio. Cheers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Out of curio... when you guys record the podcast, iit's live isn't it , meaning everyone's there meet up face to face in one venue (your place Kal El)? or at times just via webcast like SKype and you just record it ( you only need the voice anyhow). Again, it's just out of curio. Cheers!
    That's how we do it dude ; we get together on Skype about 20-45mins prior to recording the audio (Via a software program called Audacity) and "Shoot the sh#t" from there, recording all the while and when we've called the episode to a close Kal_El then edits the audio so it flows nicely like a radio show should.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That's how we do it dude ; we get together on Skype about 20-45mins prior to recording the audio (Via a software program called Audacity) and "Shoot the sh#t" from there, recording all the while and when we've called the episode to a close Kal_El then edits the audio so it flows nicely like a radio show should.
    THIS^^^
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    How's next saturday after 4PM?
    lets do it!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

in process or organising times for new episodes!!! yay!
    who want to co-host?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast