Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: Mastermind Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    He's also posted some footage of:

Vange1us "IP infringing Botcon extravangaza" is pretty good. The individual Feral Rex robots alone make the set.

Feral Rex Leo Dux pre-order with another early bird discount. Get him while its hot!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Am I the only one who thinks these guys look terrible in colour? They looked out of this world in uniform grey, but now I've almost completely lost interest. Based on Nemean, I actually think TFC is the way to go on these guys which is a surprise as I thought Hercules was vastly inferior to Giant, and Uranos was rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks these guys look terrible in colour? They looked out of this world in uniform grey, but now I've almost completely lost interest. Based on Nemean, I actually think TFC is the way to go on these guys which is a surprise as I thought Hercules was vastly inferior to Giant, and Uranos was rubbish.
    What is upsetting you the most about the colour scheme?

I think the orange could be more vibrant, but perhaps the final in-hand product will look different.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Some further size-comparison shots from Peaugh you ask? :

The factory screwed up the molds, so Bovis will have red legs and black feet.

Other than that, they look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    The factory screwed up the molds, so Bovis will have red legs and black feet.

Other than that, they look great.
    Source please.

Edit: I See that it's from the Peaugh review and referring only to the beast leg modes. I personally don't mind it, it looks kind of neat to have the black bull hoofs.
    Last edited by kup; 2nd August 2013 at 12:19 AM.

It's from the TFW2005 Feralcons thread, from one of the designers who's been remarkably informative/engaged. I usually avoid the TFW forums like the plague but I'm really looking forward to these guys so I've been following it pretty closely.

I'd much rather all-red legs myself, but it does still sorta work with the red head and black horns. Apparently the Boss at MMC feels it looks OK and doesn't want the delay it'd take to correct the mold mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    It's from the TFW2005 Feralcons thread, from one of the designers who's been remarkably informative/engaged. I usually avoid the TFW forums like the plague but I'm really looking forward to these guys so I've been following it pretty closely.

I'd much rather all-red legs myself, but it does still sorta work with the red head and black horns. Apparently the Boss at MMC feels it looks OK and doesn't want the delay it'd take to correct the mold mistake.
    I agree, it looks fine and not worth the delay. I can understand a delay if the head or something more character impacting had been color changed but since it's just one small part of the leg that can arguably be seen as an improvement based on some opinions, then it's not worth it.

To me Bovis looks fine. Headstrong's (or whoever he is) yellow seems a bit faded in those pics, however I prefer his mold to the smaller one.

Seeing as how we are talking about delayed Buffalo's I was reminded of this.

I'm with Homer on this one.