Last week my formerly MOSC Car Robot Ox's bubble came half unstuck from the card. The upper half is still attached but the lower half has become detached. The gun actually fell out of the blister and I can even pull the tech specs card out! It's not wide enough to remove the toy though. I'm concerned about losing the gun, so I'm wondering if I should get some glue and try to reseal this figure, or just open the damn thing.

I already have a loose RiD Ironhide, which is basically the same toy except:
+ It has an Autobot logo tampographed on the bonnet, which Ox doesn't
+ It has a red tray, which is white on Ox
+ As with all RiD Spychangers, Ironhide does not have the heat sensitive paint which reveals the faction logo which all Car Robot Spychangers have. I must admit that this is a pretty damn cool gimmick, and I don't have any other Car Robot Spychangers (the rest of mine are RiD)... and opening this toy would finally give me the chance to play with this gimmick.

So really... it's the heat-sensitive paint gimmick that's the main draw card for opening this toy. Otherwise it's pretty much the same toy as RiD Ironhide. But then, really, this toy isn't sealed anymore either, and gluing it back on the card feels like cheating in a way.