Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Late Intro Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    No-no, I'm talking about the Ghost Pokemon's ability to possess Machinery, People & other Pokemon.
    Oh yes,
    that is perfectly correct, especially Gengar. I don't see why all the hatin' on gen 5.
    they're actually quite creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Oh yes,
    that is perfectly correct, especially Gengar. I don't see why all the hatin' on gen 5.
    they're actually quite creative.
    I don't hate any Generation of Pokemon, I'm just an old bloke who played Pokemon Red to death back in the day ('98 ); I have a natural leaning towards the 'Darker' side of things & Gastly, Haunter & Gengar are my all time faves closely followed by MewTwo (Who doesn't like the concept of a Genetically-Modified, Bio-Engineered Mew? ) & Raichu.

I don't hate any Generation of Pokemon, I'm just an old bloke who played Pokemon Red to death back in the day ('98 ); I have a natural leaning towards the 'Darker' side of things & Gastly, Haunter & Gengar are my all time faves closely followed by MewTwo (Who doesn't like the concept of a Genetically-Modified, Bio-Engineered Mew? ) & Raichu.
    No,
    I wasn't talking about you. I was talking in general about many fans who feel this way. I am a good gen 1 fan, especially with Mew (currently on my heartgold)

No,
    I wasn't talking about you. I was talking in general about many fans who feel this way. I am a good gen 1 fan, especially with Mew (currently on my heartgold)
    Hehe, fair enough.

I've not touched my Black in quite some time, about a month or so into the Online-World... Thing-a-my-do came into existence was when I last played it.
    I so heavily regret giving away my original Red cartridge to a former mate's younger brother... , It was an Xmas present along with the Original Pokemon Color Gameboy of which I do still have.

Hehe, fair enough.

I've not touched my Black in quite some time, about a month or so into the Online-World... Thing-a-my-do came into existence was when I last played it.
    I so heavily regret giving away my original Red cartridge to a former mate's younger brother... , It was an Xmas present along with the Original Pokemon Color Gameboy of which I do still have.
    Just think its going to someone who will treat it well and cherish it (hopefully )

Just think its going to someone who will treat it well and cherish it (hopefully )
    Well, it was about 9-10 years ago so I certainly hope so - Those cartridges cost an absolute bloody mint now.

Collection pics:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/68801062@N05/
    Not great quality (from a camcorder- my hand shakes when I take photos )

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Default Hello Cybertron.

Hello. Hello again. I don't play here much. People might forget me!

I draw. Random stuff, anime-ish in the old 2d painted style. I customise 40k/fantasy/warmachine minitures, mostly tyranids. I have a small tf collection which gets claimed by Alex for the G3 Pony castle. I am still on the hunt for Victory Leo parts and Sideswipe, cause my Sunstreakers (g1 and classics) are getting lonely. I have recently made a Random mixed Sunstreaker Cosplay and am waiting on some parts before it is complete, currently 98%. the suckers been 4 years in the on-off planing stage only to have me make the most basic version :/ I like sciences, toys in general, animals -insects, V8's and rocks, some comics and kites, old pokemon , old Sonic and retro games. Not that i know anything about these subjects, but i try. And yes, I am a chick