Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Just for you, Hursty:

*snip*
    Loving the artwork! It looks much better than the MTMTE Annual (non-flashback parts ) or the FOC Prequel

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Loving the artwork! It looks much better than the MTMTE Annual (non-flashback parts ) or the FOC Prequel
    I'm glad you like it! IQ40's stuff is simply phenomenal!

My hope is that people enjoy the story as well. There are 3 more Issue of the Csirac story to come after this one, then two for TransWarp: Ravage and one for TransWarp: Primal. But one thing at a time, I've got to get Issue #1 finished first.

However, Transformers: The Lost Seasons (a Fan-Art Comic Project on DA) is looking at perhaps taking on the Ravage story. I'd be delighted if they did!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

It gives me a great amount of pleasure to show to you the opening scene of Issue #1 of TransWarp: Csirac!

The scene is set during the Beast Wars, and takes place just after the events of the Season 2 episode Coming of the Fuzors Part 2, when Rhinox uses an odd machine to travel into the Allspark and retrieve the Spark of Optimus Primal who was killed when the Planet Buster Moon exploded.

So enjoy Pages 1-4!

After this scene, the story jumps back to the end of the Great War, where it remains for the remainder of the story. The decision to include a scene such as this was made to try and tie the Csirac story firmly to established canon. Though this scene never appeared in the show, the use of the odd device was, and plays an important part in the Csirac story later on.

The Line Art for these pages was done by OTCA member Sam, who goes by Wildspark on deviantART, so a big thank you to him!

I hope you enjoy, I'm happy to answer any queries about the scene or the story at large.

And stay tuned, more of Issue #1 will be coming soon!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Hey Verno, thanks so much for sharing these.

Micgrol's colours and M3Gr1ml0ck's letters really added life to the lines!

I can't wait to see how the rest of your story goes, exciting stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Hey Verno, thanks so much for sharing these.

Micgrol's colours and M3Gr1ml0ck's letters really added life to the lines!

I can't wait to see how the rest of your story goes, exciting stuff!
    G'Day Sam.

Thank YOU for being a part of it! When you showed me the first sketch of Primal I knew I was in pretty safe hands. Yes you based the characters off the toys, but then so did Mainframe! Haha!

Oh man!

@Verno, @Sam; Top bloody work guys seriously - I really can't wait to get my hands on the finished 1st issue (Digitally or Physically ), the faithfulness to the source material has always been what has amazed me the most about these Spotlights - Argh! can't wait!

Here's an update for everyone:

Page 1-4 have been seen previously, but now we have Pages 5 and 6!

Enjoy!

Wow, the artist who did pages 5 and 6 is amazing! Love his lineart and shading.

+1 Massive leap forward....Nice work!! (to all involved)

^Agree with the above two comments. Love the look of those Genericons I'll be the first to call on a 3rd Party Ticker, Mangle and badass-looking-evil-Rodimusface guy