Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi to everyone here, from an Aussie TF fan.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    haha, thanks I needed that.

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Glad that you've decided to join us.

Some questions for your consideration good sir!
    Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon?

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Glad that you've decided to join us.

Some questions for your consideration good sir!
    Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon?
    Thanks! Yup, finally decided to join.

Favorite characters (no particular order):
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Soundwave
    Shockwave
    Jazz

Favorite figure? Hmm, that I currently own, let's see... Well, it would have to be my BotCon 2008 Shattered Glass Megatron. Just because he is simply all kinds of awesome, and also photographs really well. Yup.

But I also have other figures I love both loose and MISB, such as a masterpiece... leader Animated Megs, classics Megs, G1 colored movie Jazz, Cybertron Supreme Starscream, FoC Jazz, Foc Shockwave, DotM Megs... plenty of others and still more to come.

I don't really prefer a side as such (Autobot/Decepticon only considered - hate BW sorry) but you could say that I am more of a Decepticon simply because that is the side that most of my favorite characters are on (minus Jazz). So I guess that would technically make me 80% Decepticon, and 20% Autobot.

Hope that answers your questions. Thanks for asking!

welcome aboard, and i thought i was the only one who didn't want to go on facebook
    look forward to seeing your art.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trevorlucks View Post
    welcome aboard, and i thought i was the only one who didn't want to go on facebook
    look forward to seeing your art.
    Oh, yep. My main hangouts at the moment are here and dA. I've also got an RPG forum but there's not enough players to start yet.

I really do want to get back into proper fan art (such as hand drawn stuff, etc.) but time won't allow, so I've been concentrating on some photo comics instead, which doesn't take me as long.

Thanks for the welcome!