Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Another 3rd Party Omega Silhouette

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I've ordered it :-| Recieved my tax return and it more than covered this. I kept looking at the pictures and ended up just doing it. Hopefully I won't regret this. Has anyone else ordered it?
    Although they now have my attention and following the development of this toy, I am actually waiting for more final pics before deciding to buy it. Potentially, I may also wait for a review once it's released as this is an unproven 3rd party company asking for a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Although they now have my attention and following the development of this toy, I am actually waiting for more final pics before deciding to buy it. Potentially, I may also wait for a review once it's released as this is an unproven 3rd party company asking for a lot of money.
    What he said
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Sounds like I will need to sort out my camera issues/difficulties so I can share once its released

I do want it, but I am in a bit of financial difficulty atm and can't really affford much. Can't even get the MP Cassettes yet

It does look really good & looks to realise a mold model, that'd likely never see an Official release, with extreme accuracy.

Sadly I just don't have a place or a budget for it and that actually saddens me, because I imagine many will be in a situation like this and will likely go after the Official Cybertron figure Retool/Repaint as it'll be cheaper & more abundant with better availability - Leaving an otherwise excellent production to just 'Shelf-warm'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    It does look really good & looks to realise a mold model, that'd likely never see an Official release, with extreme accuracy.

Sadly I just don't have a place or a budget for it and that actually saddens me, because I imagine many will be in a situation like this and will likely go after the Official Cybertron figure Retool/Repaint as it'll be cheaper & more abundant with better availability - Leaving an otherwise excellent production to just 'Shelf-warm'.
    I'll do my best to promote it once I receive mine. Which will undoubtedly be keeping Bruticus warm rather that a shelf.

Alt mode pics are up in their Facebook page

I'm too am very tempted to buy this but as it been said they are asking lot of $$ for a company I know nothing about. But damn does it look good. Ill wait for some kind of review first.

More pictures on their Facebook page. This time of the head tank mode and the arms movement and panels. Looks very good.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    More pictures on their Facebook page. This time of the head tank mode and the arms movement and panels. Looks very good.
    Do you have a link man?