Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: October Overindulgence

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Interesting... I didn't even know that that existed. Now I must get one...
    All I have to say is.......good luck

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

MP Optimus Prime, fresh of the shelf !!!!!! It is awesome

Regeneration One #84. (Don't mind paying a bit extra for each issue to get the Geoff Senior covers)

Well, since there was nothing new to find in our local shops... I requested my friend to buy stuff for me overseas instead rather than wait for newer stuff to finally hit our shores. Good thing he owes me money so I didnt have to send any hehehehe. Just gave him a list of what I wanted and viola... found all of em and more , best thing is, ITS CHEAPER priced in the local retail there than it is here. Just gotta wait til march though for me to get my hands on em coz I didnt want him to ship em coz customs has this thing of dilapidating stuff coming from Phils, dunno, kinda annoying really ....

He was kind enough to send me the pics of the purchases so I wont have to worry if the wave ever do arrives here or not,

4 Vehicons,

TF Prime Dead End, Decepticon Rumble, Airachnid, Seargent kup, Generations Hot Spot, Generations Springer

Cyberverse Flamewar, Tailgate and Skyquake
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Damn! - I was waiting to see that haul Liege!
    Well done on managing to acquire pretty much every figure that hasn't been seen at local retail in this country, in one foul swoop!

Yesterday my wife was helping my mum clean my parents' house -- she found some old G1 TF accessories and my Island of Fear TF adventure book! Today I got myself a Decepticon cap from Game as retail therapy for my epic failure in finding an MP OP. :~( *sniff*

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yesterday my wife was helping my mum clean my parents' house -- she found some old G1 TF accessories and my Island of Fear TF adventure book! Today I got myself a Decepticon cap from Game as retail therapy for my epic failure in finding an MP OP. :~( *sniff*
    Man if anyone deserved MP OP, it's definately you, i actually feel bad that you've missed out on its local launch But they should stock up again one would imagine.

On another note, my HFTD Battle Op's Bumblebee arrived, now waiting on MPM-02 bumblebee.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Regeneration One #84. (Don't mind paying a bit extra for each issue to get the Geoff Senior covers)
    That was one awesome cover! I've been collecting Covers A and B, but keep missing out on the R1's... Oh well serves me right for not pre-ordering

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well, since there was nothing new to find in our local shops... I requested my friend to buy stuff for me overseas instead rather than wait for newer stuff to finally hit our shores. Good thing he owes me money so I didnt have to send any hehehehe. Just gave him a list of what I wanted and viola... found all of em and more , best thing is, ITS CHEAPER priced in the local retail there than it is here. Just gotta wait til march though for me to get my hands on em coz I didnt want him to ship em coz customs has this thing of dilapidating stuff coming from Phils, dunno, kinda annoying really ....

He was kind enough to send me the pics of the purchases so I wont have to worry if the wave ever do arrives here or not,

4 Vehicons,

TF Prime Dead End, Decepticon Rumble, Airachnid, Seargent kup, Generations Hot Spot, Generations Springer

Cyberverse Flamewar, Tailgate and Skyquake
    Sweet future-haul Leige!!
    Would TF's from the Philippines be cheaper than this set of GDO Voyagers?
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/vi...id=98872679730

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That was one awesome cover! I've been collecting Covers A and B, but keep missing out on the R1's... Oh well serves me right for not pre-ordering

Sweet future-haul Leige!!
    Would TF's from the Philippines be cheaper than this set of GDO Voyagers?
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/vi...id=98872679730
    Some are, some aren't. Like that Gen Hot spot he got for costs around Au$37, but he then went to a hobby shop coz the local retailer ran out of Springer and it costed the same price (which he still got with my consent) I think sellers from Taiwan so far have been selling the cheaper priced on ebay for these exclusives. Generally though, its cheaper in retail there a week after release coz it goes on sale and prices are almost at par with uS pricing. Like the Prime deluxes cost Au$16 each compared to how much here retail, but hobby shop price vary from being like retail priced to ebay match price.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]