Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings and salutations

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by seespotrun View Post
    Personally, I prefer to display Megatron sitting on Starscream's shoulder. It's as if Megatron's ghost is representing the niggling self-doubt that causes Starscream to repeat his bumbling mistakes and prevents him from rising up to be the great Decepticon leader he can be.

Or, you can view it as a parrot Starscream had created after Megatron's death to mock his former leader and reinforce his contempt for Megatron. Which is probably more in line with the Starscream we actually got in the G1 series, rather than the Starscream I wanted him to be.
    Or the way I prefer to see it, they make an awesome team!

Welcome to the forum!

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Welcome to the board

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Glad that you've decided to join us.

Some questions for your consideration good sir!
    Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Who is your favourite character & figure?
    I don't follow the fiction enough to have a strong favourite character. My favourite figures remain the two in my first post. Even though I went to great lengths to finally secure MP-10 recently, there's no beating the fact that a T-rex and an F-15 remain cooler than a semi truck. The only potential challengers to Starscream's second place might be MP 13 Soundwave or FansProject's not-Broadside, when they finally arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon?
    Other than certain characters, I've always liked the decepticon side more than autobots. I just find military vehicles are way cooler than street cars. Except for Megatron. I mean, really, your leader is a transforming accessory? They could at least have made him a tank, and not an impossible-to-import Masterpiece.

That's why I have 5 optimus primes (all those power-ups!) but only one legends-class Megatron (which is a great legends-class toy, by the way).