Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming soon: Voting for the 2012 Ozformer Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Agreed, look after your family first, Paulbot.

Just as a side note, I wasn't sure I should mention it because it's posted a little late probably for this year, but I've started a fan fic as well, which can be found in the Creative section (Transformers: Heroes if anyone would like to have a read). I never expected my Photo Comics to be nominated anyway so that was a pleasant surprise. I'm only new here so to have my stuff listed alongside some of the awesome work of the board's more established members, is a true privilege.

Good luck everyone.
    I dedicate my Megatron drawing to you, Megatron, as you love him so much and you are a member who has really came with a bang on this forums.
    I'll give it a read. I hope you win!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I dedicate my Megatron drawing to you, Megatron, as you love him so much and you are a member who has really came with a bang on this forums.
    I'll give it a read. I hope you win!
    Aw, thanks dude! I really appreaciate it. Then I might add your Megs drawing as part of my rotating sig, if you don't mind.

I haven't had time this year to draw much but I'd like to get some done very soon. I'm very undecided about what I should draw first though, so... If you have any requests I'd be glad to give it a go.

And thanks for checking out my new fic! I don't expect to win or anything, I'm just happy to share my love of Transformers with everyone here - that's more than enough for me.

Ozformer Member of the Year
    Winner: Hursticon (30%)

Congrats Hursticon! I can see why you won this last year - you're always very helpful and friendly, and you've certainly helped make Ozformers a more pleasant experience for me at least. There's also a few other members here I would give this award to as well.
    Many thanks for your compliments Megatron, I do try to do my best and was very lucky that others thought so highly of me in 2011 but in saying that; Like many others have expressed, OZformers is the benefactor of a vast number of great people and many are more deserving of the title than myself.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Many thanks for your compliments Megatron, I do try to do my best and was very lucky that others thought so highly of me in 2011 but in saying that; Like many others have expressed, OZformers is the benefactor of a vast number of great people and many are more deserving of the title than myself.
    Welcome back!

Welcome back!
    Cheers.