Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOI: MP-13 Masterpiece Soundwave Commemorative Coin

Quote Originally Posted by stencilator View Post
    I preordered mine last thursday, so unlikely I was within the first 100 to preorder, but I got a coin. Unfortunately I think VGMStudios may have just been unlucky.
    Hmmm... random then. That sucks
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

best damn coin ive ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Anyone else with one to sell?
    TinyJazz may very well be willing to pass on the coin that she may or may not be getting to you dude, I'm sure if you asked she'd be happy to reply.

Speaking of whom; I'd very much like to thank you TinyJazz for your willingness to help me , even though Stencilator was very kind to sell me his - There certainly seems to be some demand for the coin so if you'd still like to pass it on I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Interesting. Did this coin only come from certain toy stores?
    I received my order from robot kingdom but no coin.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    That's weird... Optics and I were talking briefly about this last night and we both ordered from RK and both received the coin. Random? First 100 customers to place an preorder? I thought it was an Amazon exclusive
    Quote Originally Posted by stencilator View Post
    I preordered mine last thursday, so unlikely I was within the first 100 to preorder, but I got a coin. Unfortunately I think VGMStudios may have just been unlucky.
    It would seem that the coin is only actually available to those who have purchased the Chinese/HongKong market version, as the Amazon Japan & Standard Japanese versions DO NOT come with the commemorative coin - This was explained to me by Daniel over at RobotKingdom when I quizzed him about it, as that is also where I bought my MP Soundwave from.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    best damn coin ive ever seen
    Too bloody right mate! - Hence why I was so desperate to get my hands on one myself.

Megatron Guest

Update: I just got my package from RK today, which included my MP-13 Soundwave, and to my utter surprise and delight...

A commemorative coin!!!

So thanks to everyone who was willing to help me out with this but as it turns out I already have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Update: I just got my package from RK today, which included my MP-13 Soundwave, and to my utter surprise and delight...

A commemorative coin!!!

So thanks to everyone who was willing to help me out with this but as it turns out I already have it!
    Thats awesome, so envious.

I'll PM TinyJazz about it, thanks for the tip Hurst.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

A commemorative coin!!!

That's excellent news Mega! - I'll be very envious until mine arrives in the mail!

I'll PM TinyJazz about it, thanks for the tip Hurst.
    No problems at all Kazza, TinyJazz is awesome so you'll be in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    It would seem that the coin is only actually available to those who have purchased the Chinese/HongKong market version, as the Amazon Japan & Standard Japanese versions DO NOT come with the commemorative coin - This was explained to me by Daniel over at RobotKingdom when I quizzed him about it, as that is also where I bought my MP Soundwave from.
    Ahhh, cool. Thanks for clearing that up Hursti
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I don't have any of the coins, i wish i did now
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I got impatient and just bought it from this seller of ebay for $14.95 after exchange rate (postage inc.). So looks like i won't be needing anyones help getting the coin anymore. Cheers everyone for helping though.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130843742...84.m1438.l2649

I got impatient and just bought it from this seller of ebay for $14.95 after exchange rate (postage inc.). So looks like i won't be needing anyones help getting the coin anymore. Cheers everyone for helping though.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130843742...84.m1438.l2649
    Ah good, well at least there is plenty of options from both people here & abroad should anyone want to get their hands on the most Superior commemorative coin issued to date.
    (Sorry dudes, had to drop it )