Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EOI: MP-13 Masterpiece Soundwave Commemorative Coin

Default EOI: MP-13 Masterpiece Soundwave Commemorative Coin

Hey guys,

I'd like to express my interest in the MP-13 Masterpiece Soundwave Commemorative Coin, should anyone end up finding theirs to be superfluous to their needs.

I currently have 1AZRAEL1 tentatively looking to help me out, but should he be unable to help me I'd really appreciate the help of anyone else who'd be willing to offer it.
    I'm certainly not expecting any freebies & would be more than willing to pay a reasonable and realistic price for one.

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated & I thank you for considering my plight.

Do they come with the version BBTS sells? If so you can have mine.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Do they come with the version BBTS sells? If so you can have mine.
    Not usually, unfortunately.

It stings paying the BBTS premium and then having to pay an extra $15 to get the coin. :/

Oh no, sorry Hursti.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post

It stings paying the BBTS premium and then having to pay an extra $15 to get the coin. :/
    Hm, I thought that might be the case. griffin mentioned something about it being the Asia/HK version, I guess BBTS gets the Takara one.

At least I stuck the earlybird preorder, same price as RK. They don't seem to have the coin listed separately at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post

See, I've heard from a number of people that they got the coin with their orders from BBTS & none mentioned any additional fee? - Ultimately it all falls with their supplier in the end I guess.

At any rate, a huge thanks TinyJazz for your willingness to help me - We'll see what happens eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    See, I've heard from a number of people that they got the coin with their orders from BBTS & none mentioned any additional fee? - Ultimately it all falls with their supplier in the end I guess.

At any rate, a huge thanks TinyJazz for your willingness to help me - We'll see what happens eh?
    No worries dude, those coins are definitely surplus to my needs so you're more than welcome to it if I get one. I'd better go ship that POL.

I too will be after a coin as well. If anyone can help that will be great, also I'll be willing to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    No worries dude, those coins are definitely surplus to my needs so you're more than welcome to it if I get one. I'd better go ship that POL.
    In that case I'll be more than happy to give it a new home , hehe , don't ship it on account of me - I'm happy to wait.
    Thank you again dude.

Megatron Guest

I'm also after this coin, in case anyone can help after Hursticon and Kazza.

It looks Chinese website taobao have it. Price is around $10 plus ship to AU.