Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Ukraine!

Welcome to the board Very nice collection Nook

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Glad that you've decided to join us.

Some questions for your consideration!
    Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon?

Gday and welcome. Nice collection picture. Sad when we run out of room though ay lol. Robot heroes are really cool, wish there were more. Now I got into Kreons which is close enough.

Cool to have a Ukrainian fan on here, I'm half myself. Though I don't know the language, only a few words lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nook View Post
    Yeah, i am dreaming about more Robot Heroes too)

I don't have favorites, if do they constantly changing)

About my collection:

Here is some older picture, now i got more of them and i ran out of place and it makes me sad(
    Welcome mate. Very nice collection!..

Sadness/disappointment and lack of space seem to go together around here. they do for me anyway

welcome to the board mate.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Welcome aboard and good luck with your robot heroes project!
    Thanks a lot! You are the man that brought me here I am gonna start with easy repaint of Rumble into Frenzy)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Some questions for your consideration!
    Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon?
    I just don't have any favorites, i like comic books most of all, and right now they are so good, i love all the characters except Prowl, i mean, what the hell is he doing?)
    Nor Autobot neither Decepticon. I love how in modern comics there are not only black and white, the Autobots not all good, the Decepticons not all bad. This is just excellent for me.
    About Beast Wars, i just can't get into that show, i really tries, but can't, sorry)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Gday and welcome. Nice collection picture. Sad when we run out of room though ay lol. Robot heroes are really cool, wish there were more. Now I got into Kreons which is close enough.

Cool to have a Ukrainian fan on here, I'm half myself. Though I don't know the language, only a few words lol.
    Oh, nice, where do you live now?
    But, you know, it's not that good to be a fan of Transformers in Ukraine. We don't have any comic shops here, so only digital or orders from Amazon or Ebay.
    Shipping is quite expensive, and if i want to go and buy some deluxe figure at the store, it costs ~40$! Terrible, isn't it?)
    I think, if i live, for example, in USA, i will have twice as more Transformers in my collection for same amount of money. But, what the hell we got the most beautiful girls in the world here)

Thanks a lot for warm welcome!

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Are they all swear words?

P.S.: Here's a Ukrainian word -- "Witwicky" (apparently it's a Polish/Ukrainian name (spelt Witwicki originating from a village called "Witwica")

I had the feeling you would post next Gok.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nook View Post
    Nor Autobot neither Decepticon. I love how in modern comics there are not only black and white, the Autobots not all good, the Decepticons not all bad. This is just excellent for me.
    About Beast Wars, i just can't get into that show, i really tries, but can't, sorry)
    I couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    P.S.: Here's a Ukrainian word -- "Witwicky" (apparently it's a Polish/Ukrainian name (spelt Witwicki originating from a village called "Witwica")
    I don't know about Polish, but it isn't Ukrainian word or name by any means