Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I've been a board member for a little while but never posted. Growing up in the early 90s I was a massive fan of the transformers cartoon and as such always got the toys as presents (by then the gold classics packaging). My two favourite characters were my two favourite toys, Hot Rod and Wheeljack which I still have to this day.

I also collect various chogokin as well and got back into Transformers when a Japanese shop owner gave me a Masterpiece Optimus Prime after I dropped a considerable amount on Bandai Soul of Chogokin figures. After that I thought it looked lonely by itself and picked up an MP Rodimus and then just kept building it up with odds and ends. So now the collection has got large and am intending on downsizing this to focus on specific themes such as 3rd party headmasters and powermasters, purple decepticons, masterpiece cars (now regretting cancelling my Lambor pre-order), G2, Japanese G1 and characters from the MTMTE comic.

I imagine I'll be around the boards tracking down things I am looking for, divesting gear, and discussing with likeminded people something that has interested me my entire life.

Til all are one. ..

Gundamgokin

Megatron Guest

Hello and welcome.

If you have pics of your collection, we'd love to see them!

Welcome to the boards !!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Mabuhay and welcome!! Oooh SOC collector ei? Would love to see your collection. Do make a thread and post pics when you can . I for one have only 1 SOC so far - Gx31 - Voltez V. Im only after the 3 more common robots that I grew up to anyways - Daimos and Mazinger Z.... although there was a whole gamut of em (Danguard Ace, Jig robot, Mechanda , etc) Im only aiming to buy the big 3 faves of mine.. Im 1/3 ther hehehe.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Unfortunately most of my collection is in Brisbane (in storage) as I have just recently moved to Sydney. So I've only bought the bare essentials with me like my Fewture Getter 1 and Max Gokin Genesic Gaogaigar, 2 SRC Alteisens, my SIC Kamen Riders and assorted transformers. But once I get my new camera I'll be sure to upload some pictures but might do them in separate categories as there Is no real cohesiveness in theme.

Welcome fellow cybertronian, glad to see your interest in TF's has rekindled. And looking forward to seeing your collection. By the way there is a fair in parramatta on 17th feb, always good for a browse if your interested.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Glad that you've decided to join us.

Some questions for your consideration!
    Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon?

Thanks for all that guys, and I'm planning to go to the Parramatta fair this weekend hopefully tracking down some more Masterpieces but there wasn't much at the last show that interested me.

My favourite transformer would be a hard one as there's so many criteria. My G1 Blaster would have been my favourite as a kid just with its simplicity and size when all the other kids only had Soundwave. From a technical perspective excluding 3rd party (steel core) I am so impressed with my Takara prime vehicons for finish and transformation.