Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connectivity issues this weekend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dropping in and out as well.

Hmmm... looks like the domain has expired today... which could be a factor (if people's Internet hosts are not recognising the domain name anymore).
    I thought I had more time, but I don't check the email account that has the reminders sent to... so only just found out tonight while trying to post on the back-up (yahoo) site.
    It's renewed now, so hopefully that stops the problem. (as everyone's internet providers update with the renewal)

I got nothing from Japan yesterday, today she's working fine.

If OTCA was no longer available I don't know what I would do with myself Glad to hear it's all sorted
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    If OTCA was no longer available I don't know what I would do with myself Glad to hear it's all sorted
    Ummm there's a bridge nearby the Uni... though there's no water underneath ther's plenty of tons of steel epecially when the trainpasses by

I didnt even notice there was a problem :P I guess coz I logged in in the morning instead of the evening.. but tis all good now
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I had issues connecting, so decided to go play URF and came back and it was up again.

As many of you would have noticed, tonight we were offline for about five hours... and according to the server host, it was planned maintenance on the server that housed our domain and others... but didn't think to warn us first.

That would probably be our worst outage of that server host, which is motivation enough to track down someone new, even if it costs more than this one.
    It's bad that it keeps going offline every month or two, but it is worse that everytime it goes offline, it is outside of business hours, which means having no one to chase up about it, other than an answering service on the end of an "emergency" after hours number.

Ok, was wondering what happened last night.

I was wondering too, and knowing is half the battle..
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)