Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: February Fun Times

Really-REALLY glad that others have had their MP Soundwaves arrive & have thus finally been able to enjoy his superiority - He is honestly an extremely excellent figure though huh?
    Also Cranky; that is an epic haul dude!, they both look to be in superb condition - especially the paperwork!

Arriving for me today, courtesy of the extremely awesome Stencilator! -
    • MP-13 Masterpiece Soundwave's Hasbro HK/Asia Exclusive Commemorative Coin!

A massive thanks to Stencilator who came to my aid, offered me an awesome deal & very swiftly posted this exquisite piece of non-legal tender!

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Things for this month:

Prime Thundertron
    Prime Cmdr Ironhide
    Prime Beast Hunters Bumblebee
    FOC Kickback
    FOC Starscream
    DOTM Flak

Loving Thundertron, Kickback and Bumblebee
    Hmmm, Thundertron's supposedly voyager size right? Is it really small in person christalcase? I'm just basing it from the other figures beside it.

@Crankcase: Nice acquis mate! ooooh accessories you say.... best of luck those little buggers are quite hard to find, but IM sure they're out there...who knows there might be some in them boxes at Parra fair. Ill keep an eye out . Im used to scavenging for G1 accessories heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime
    @Crankcase: Nice acquis mate! ooooh accessories you say.... best of luck those little buggers are quite hard to find, but IM sure they're out there...who knows there might be some in them boxes at Parra fair. Ill keep an eye out . Im used to scavenging for G1 accessories heheheh
    Thanks Liege, did manage to find some on eBay, found camshafts gun and missile and also downshifts rockets just after his gun now which I think will be the hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    Also Cranky; that is an epic haul dude!, they both look to be in superb condition - especially the paperwork!
    Thanks Hursti, very happy with them. And the paperwork is great, it's been awhile since I have seen that order form. Just waiting no overdrive now to complete them.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hmm. Thundertron looks the same size as the deluxe toys around him. Kickback and Bumblebee look a bit bigger. Is that true in person or just an angle thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Hmmm, Thundertron's supposedly voyager size right? Is it really small in person christalcase? I'm just basing it from the other figures beside it.
    Now that you mentioned it, Thundertron does seem small. I thought it was the angle at first but Thundertron's only barely larger than Kickback in alternate mode (they're around the same length as Generations Kup). Thundertron's definitely bigger than Bumblebee and has more mass than Deluxes though.

If you want to measure it in weight then Thundertron's something like 130g and Kickback and Bumblebee around 90g
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Encore 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hmm. Thundertron looks the same size as the deluxe toys around him. Kickback and Bumblebee look a bit bigger. Is that true in person or just an angle thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I got a Thundertron the other day too so here are some size comparison pics I took

Robot Mode (With FE Optimus, FE Bulkhead, RiD Vehicon, RiD Wheeljack and RiD Ratchet)

Robot Mode (With RiD Megatron, RiD Dreadwing and RiD Magnus)

Alt Mode (With FE Optimus, FE Bulkhead, RiD Vehicon, RiD Wheeljack and RiD Ratchet) FRONT ON

Alt Mode (With FE Optimus, FE Bulkhead, RiD Vehicon, RiD Wheeljack and RiD Ratchet) umm somewhere between front on and above (Pokemon Camera angle)

Alt Mode (With FE Optimus, FE Bulkhead, RiD Vehicon, RiD Wheeljack and RiD Ratchet) FROM ABOVE

In my opinion he's decently sized, his Lion/Liger mode feels kinda short but it's still taller than most vehicle modes. it's fairly long but still feels kinda small and stubby, his robot mode is really good size wise, coming up to almost FE Optimus's heighs but skinnier

Good comparison pics. Seeing the robot mode and the height of beast mode gives a good sense of scale. The peg leg looks silly though. Thanks.

Received my cybertron leaderclass Metroplex

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Received my cybertron leaderclass Metroplex
    For classicsverse?