Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys and other 1/6 scale figures!

I get my hot toys from animarket, sideshow, or popcultcha depending on who is cheapest including shipping. Sideshow is great to get exclusive versions. Pop is great especially when they have their big sales. Animarket generally is cheapest overall but they don't get exclusive versions.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkollectibleskhai View Post
    I get my hot toys from animarket, sideshow, or popcultcha depending on who is cheapest including shipping. Sideshow is great to get exclusive versions. Pop is great especially when they have their big sales. Animarket generally is cheapest overall but they don't get exclusive versions.
    great info khai!

Didn't know you could order from sideshow xD

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    great info khai!

Didn't know you could order from sideshow xD
    Really? Nah, Sideshow ship heaps of stuff to Australia! They ship all their own products to Oz, including their exclusive version. They also ship all of Hot Toys figures except some exclusives. Most exclusives they send, but recently they've picked some to restrict for some reason.

Either way, I find their service and shipping protection to be outstanding. They even give international customers a $25 coupon to use for subsequent orders, but the list of eligible products to use it on is pretty crappy.

The latest review is now up on the Kool Kollectibles youtube channel, this time of the Hot Toys 1966 Batman.

Definitely a love/hate vibe with this one! Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts!

http://youtu.be/QPPi7tIa1oA

You can't have the Caped Crusader without his trusty sidekick, so here's the latest review on the Kool Kollectibles youtube channel of the Hot Toys 1966 Robin.

I think I like this one more than the Batman figure! Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts!

http://youtu.be/6oLvt6XMXj8

Preordered my very 1st "High End" 1/6th toy last week! - Sometime in 2015 I'll be the hella proud owner of a Star Wars: R2D2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Preordered my very 1st "High End" 1/6th toy last week! - Sometime in 2015 I'll be the hella proud owner of a Star Wars: R2D2!!!

Should be a great figure - day one preorder for me from SSC for the exclusive version!

These two look great together

Quote Originally Posted by koolkollectibleskhai View Post
    Should be a great figure - day one preorder for me from SSC for the exclusive version!
    I initially passed over it until I saw pictures! - Guess it means I'm now compelled to purchase the likely follow up C-3PO whenever he meanders our way.
    Had to get all of those extra little arms did you?

Hey Kal_El! - When can we expect to see some photos of that glorious "Law Enforcement Droid" you've just acquired?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hey Kal_El! - When can we expect to see some photos of that glorious "Law Enforcement Droid" you've just acquired?
    Soon brother, soon! need a different set up as he is a little on the large side!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast