Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PS4: Your Thoughts?

if it cant play xbox games its usless to me!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    if it cant play xbox games its usless to me!!
    Wa ha ha ha!

I was rather hoping to see more life from my little ps3 to be honest. With all that snazzy tech in there, I bet this thing will be BS $$!!

And agreeing with Skywarp, their shift to dling games and the horrid PSN shop is a big put off for me. Lets face it, even though the games dont come with any physical stuff, they'll still be released at $100.

Plus how long will it take me to download on my crappy australian speed net?? Pfffaaah. Not impressed sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    For me personally, this is what I liked most about the announcement:

(Quoted from AusGamers.com article )

I personally love reading the specs of new hardware & what it's capable of doing 'On Paper', then seeing this eventually translated into a physical and visual manifestation - Because as far as consoles go, this thing is shaping up to be an absolute BEAST!
    You'll be able to grill sausages on it while you're playing. If the PS3 is anything to go by, this thing'll get slightly warm.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You'll be able to grill sausages on it while you're playing. If the PS3 is anything to go by, this thing'll get slightly warm.
    Hehe, that doesn't bother me so much as my 'Crimson Slim' PS3 doesn't get all too hot, but MAN does it get dusty!

I read an article the other night (don't ask me to quote, I'll see if I can find it)...Ok apparently it was CNet, that said it wasn't backwards compatible due to firmware. Which I don't like. I don't want to end up with numerous gaming consoles.
    I just want a gameing console, not one that can talk to every electronic device I own, not one that has a ton of social networking, just a gaming console with the choice of download or hard copy. I have a computer for the internet

"Gaikai backwards compatibility (streaming) confirmed. PS4 itself will not be BC however."

http://www.gamrreview.com/article/89...ement-summary/

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    That's so they can sell you your games again!
    Exactly.

I think my PS3 is gonna be it for me. Definately not a fan of the way Sony are going with this.

I may even get an Xbox… or a Wii.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I haven't had an interest in the playstation since the first one, Went X-Box and never looked back but that's just personal preference. I miss my Sega days

Bought every iteration of the playstation, but I have no interest in the PS4. No backwards compatability, the over reliance on a bad store system (still better than ninty!) and downloads makes it an obvious no brainer.

Only bought PS3 when it became obvious that nintendo had all but given up on the wii. Maybe by the time I play the PS3 games I want to finish I'll get a WiiU and fall in love with nintendo all over again.

No backwards compatibility is the killer. If they could do it well on the PS2, makes no sense to be unable/unwilling to do it now.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)