Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Fansproject Intimidator and Motor Master Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    Has anyone been able to separate the barrel after making the gun? I've basically shredded my fingers to bits while trying to pull it apart. I'm thinking about sending a message to BBTS to see if I can get a replacement.
    I've had no problems disassembling the gun, sounds like yours might be miss molded slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I've had no problems disassembling the gun, sounds like yours might be miss molded slightly.
    Thanks. I'll send BBTS a message.
    Edit: Good news. They've located a replacement part, confirmed that it separates, and will be sending it out to me free of charge.
    Last edited by nofacej; 8th March 2014 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    Thanks. I'll send BBTS a message.
    Edit: Good news. They've located a replacement part, confirmed that it separates, and will be sending it out to me free of charge.
    Excellent to hear! - Much like Lord Zed though, I've not had any issues dismantling mine either, thankfully.

There's a very nice G2 Kar Krash being sold at TFCon.

With the excitement over the G2 Stunticons on eBay, this would be a perfect time to release the whole set in those colours.

I must applaud the makers for making it blindingly obvious that these are KOs. I mean, Ko of 3rd party and all but still.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I must applaud the makers for making it blindingly obvious that these are KOs. I mean, Ko of 3rd party and all but still.
    No, it's Fansproject, they're just having fun - presumably about the fact that it's an exclusive for an unofficial Transformers convention. The back of the package has a 'checklist' of knockoffs of Fansproject toys:

Oh wow. Way to have a bit of fun FP! So are they releasing the lot of them in those horrible G2 colours or just Breakdown like they did at Botcon?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

FP seem pretty chill, but honestly, I don't really understand why third parties don't reissue more often. I realise that there needs to be a certain amount of demand before it becomes a worth while venture, but surely doing a pre-order to test the demand (and being upfront with the test) is a viable solution. I would have been more than happy to pay retail price for the City Commander trailer over getting a cheaper KO, but since it wasn't available at retail and now that I have my $40-50 ko trailer I'm not sure I'd get it any more. I mean, if the preorder popped again, I'd definitely still give it a consideration, but it would have been a definite "yes" if the preorder was available before I bought the KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Oh wow. Way to have a bit of fun FP! So are they releasing the lot of them in those horrible G2 colours or just Breakdown like they did at Botcon?
    They are apparently releasing them all. Hopefully it's just the packaging that's exclusive to TFCon, otherwise it's going to be a difficult gestalt to complete.