Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I like Twinstrike's transformation. They've put in a decent effort to make him more than just a "stand up" transforming quadruped. I really like how the robot legs transform to make the hind legs look different (and more bestial)... sure, the forelegs end up being kibble in robot mode, but I can forgive it since makes the transformation more interesting. Twinstrike's another good example of a smaller/cheaper toy giving more bang for your buck over his larger and more expensive assortment-mates. So far w/ BHs, I have 1 Legion, 1 Commander, 1 Deluxe and 1 Voyager - and I find Twinstrike to be the best figure relative to his size and price point.
    +1. Here's another +1. Not that I'm biased or anything when it comes to Sinnertwinstrike
    It's true though, alot of the smaller guys give their larger counterparts a run for their money.

Oh, forgot to mention -- I finally got my new replica firearms permit on Saturday! (after sending off my renewal application back in early November! ) Oh well... it's here now.

Also picked up Cody Burns w/ Rescue Hose and Cyberverse Legion Quickblade Bumblebee for 50% (just as well).

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    *snip*

Got my MP kitty Kat Kat to join my litter
    Hehe, I dig that photo dude - congrats!

Recent scores; Jet Storm, Rumble/Jaguar and Barricade. As you can clearly see, I need more body parts. Also have an FOC Starscream somewhere.

My first pickup in over a year. Money and interest waned but some of the new Generation figures have caught my eye. I nearly didn't get it once I finally found it. In person the colours look horrible. I still decided to though and hopefully my opinion changes once I get it out of the packaging and do some poses.

Now I just need Shockwave!

My PoL from BBTS turned up today! My first Prime figures, they look pretty good, I think I'll continue to collect them as funds permit.

And from our own lovely JuzMel the other day -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    My PoL from BBTS turned up today! My first Prime figures, they look pretty good, I think I'll continue to collect them as funds permit.

snip

And from our own lovely JuzMel the other day -

snip
    Holy Crap !!!

Holy crap DarkHyren that is quite a haul. It must be Christmas at your house right now lol.

picked up these guys from TRU in Penrith tonight.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    How much did shipping alone set you back?