Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness

Got my first micro changer today, hopped for Sunstorm, got Galvatron. Also picked up an FOC Starscream, now for Kickback.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Looks like you got one with an excellent paint job
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Oh that's a sweet ride you got there Hursti, looking good
    Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Good stuff Hursti!!!

Big thanks to Griffin for this!

*snip*
    Cheers guys; indeed it would seem that I've been lucky with SS as I've given him a reasonably good looking over & there really isn't anything that I'd say is a defect at all, because if there is I'd honestly have to break out the magnifying glass to find it.

Glad you've finally got your hands on Thundertron Kal_El; his Alt mode might be alittle 'meh', but his Bot mode is where all the magic is & hell - Extra-Terrestrial-Automatonic-Beast-Pirate!

Yup beast mode is poor
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Yeah...

The new daily drive arrived today, courtesy of Toyspark (via eBay)
    Lurrrve that mold

coz Im lazy to go back to my post, so Ill just put the pics here :P

oh and the 3 earlier series toys (G1/G2) - are there coz it's their accessories I finally got from ebay - Belt, landing gear and chestplate
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Eeey, where'd you get those Beast Hunters? I went to Myer Parra yesterday and didn't see any of those Legion Class figures (they only had Bumblebee). I'd like to get Airachnid and SinnertwinTwinstrike*... how much is Myer charging for Legions?

----------------------------------------
    *Someone else has trademarked the name "Sinnertwin"?!? What are the odds!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Eeey, where'd you get those Beast Hunters? I went to Myer Parra yesterday and didn't see any of those Legion Class figures (they only had Bumblebee). I'd like to get Airachnid and SinnertwinTwinstrike*... how much is Myer charging for Legions?

Myer Parra didn't have em in their usual toy shelves but on this Table where they put a "look at me" toy. Usually with a tv video playing to promote and catch the buyer's eye.

They didn't have a lot when I got em last Monday prolly due to the promo which ended last Sunday. I was hoping to get a cyberverse Predaking too. Each Cyberverse was $8.95. I got the last Airachnid on the row but they definitely had 3 more Twinstrike and 2 Smokescreens left. Yeah, plenty of Bumblebee from the 1 row of Cyberverse BH.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Plenty in Sydney City Myer if your up for the train trip.. plenty of Commanders deluxes and voyagers aswell
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Myer Parra didn't have em in their usual toy shelves but on this Table where they put a "look at me" toy. Usually with a tv video playing to promote and catch the buyer's eye.

They didn't have a lot when I got em last Monday prolly due to the promo which ended last Sunday. I was hoping to get a cyberverse Predaking too. Each Cyberverse was $8.95. I got the last Airachnid on the row but they definitely had 3 more Twinstrike and 2 Smokescreens left. Yeah, plenty of Bumblebee from the 1 row of Cyberverse BH.
    Oh right, I thought you just picked 'em up recently. I was there yesterday at about 17:20. The lady who served me was really interesting. She said that she's been working in the toy department at Myer (Grace Bros) since Transformers came out in the 1980s! We had a really in-depth conversation about how TF toy quality has changed since the 80s... she was even compared Beast Hunters with Beast Wars! I was actually pretty impressed... she seems to have more intimate knowledge about how Transformers has changed as a toy line over the years than some people who identify themselves as fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Plenty in Sydney City Myer if your up for the train trip.. plenty of Commanders deluxes and voyagers aswell
    Thanks dude. But I don't have the time to trek there any time soon. I'm sure these toys will be out in Kmart and Big Ws soon enough. I'm really not keen on paying full price for another Voyager.

I think it might be because of the "sinner" part. But you never know.