Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: April's Automatons

Heh, let us know if your Rumble has both L and R piledrivers -- if by chance you end up with L L, please LMK!

I saw your topic so I checked my set and both red and blue cassette dudes have the correct parity hammer arms.

Picked up Energon Unicron Supreme class from Demonac today. Love the Black and green on it. Massive thanks to Demonac.

Grabbed my Fort Max off Fatbot today, huge thanks dude.

Other stuff I got from the Penrith Fair last month, just never got around to posting what I got

Megatron thanks to Ploughman's lunch. Rumble is such a great little figure. Ravage not so much.

MP1 trailer courtesy of Demonac

and Ripclaw from RK, very nice little figure IMO.( for a chick )

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

MP10B came but no coin (i wonder if it does come with one? )and finally my FoC Grimlock (frenzyrumble class) came a week after M-bot , syd post is so slow!!

afaik the coins are exclusive to the Asian market toys... and with select figures (not sure which ones as I don't collect them). But toys from Japan don't come with them; I think they're a Hasbro Hong Kong thing, not a TakaraTOMY thing.

Been a bit quiet of late as I've been performing some PC & Home Network maintenance and upgrading, this silence will continue for a while longer though as I go in for surgery on my Left eye (RE: same situation as the surgery on my Right eye ) this Thursday; I thought I might drop-in quickly however & share some pics of my acquisitions obtained thus far this month:

• HOLIEST TRANSFORMERS GRAIL OBTAINED!

...He arrived yesterday & with a grin from ear to ear, I spent about 3 or so hours enthusiastically & painstakingly applying all of his stickers; He joins the this pair of Masterpiece Transformers acquired earlier in the month:

I am extremely pleased with FortMax, such an amazing feeling to own him; Very proud to own both the largest & smallest, officially produced Transformers to-date: