Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legion Class Jet Vehicon announced

Default Legion Class Jet Vehicon announced

the Transformers Facebook page has uploaded 2 new pictures showing off a new figure a legion class version of the Jet type Vehicon

looks great

That's so cool...

Although, it'll be another army-builder toy that many of us will struggle to find a single one for our collection.

It's interesting to see that they have used the original Vehicon mould (legs and torso), but replaced all the rest (arms and wings), to the point that it looks like it now transforms upside down - the robot feet are at the front of this one, but the original had the head up the front of the car mode.

I would have loved to get the deluxe version but could not justify the $40+ price-tag so will happily grab one of these guys if I can find them

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I would have loved to get the deluxe version but could not justify the $40+ price-tag so will happily grab one of these guys if I can find them
    dude, deluxes were much cheaper on ebay last time I looked, I'd suggest due to saturation of the market.

I'll definitely be grabbing one of these legions when it comes out.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    dude, deluxes were much cheaper on ebay last time I looked, I'd suggest due to saturation of the market.

I'll definitely be grabbing one of these legions when it comes out.
    The generals aren't too badly priced at $30, but all the original coloured ones I can find are still at least $40. Might end up making do with a general, though since I had the regular Vehicon and the FE Vehicon I kinda wanted the same coloured jet one so I could have the 3 variations standing side by side.

The generals aren't too badly priced at $30, but all the original coloured ones I can find are still at least $40. Might end up making do with a general, though since I had the regular Vehicon and the FE Vehicon I kinda wanted the same coloured jet one so I could have the 3 variations standing side by side.
    oh, OK, the jet vehicon...
    have you looked at any lots to see if they are bundled with other figures you're interested in getting? that's how I got mine and it worked out to be a pretty good deal with the combined shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    oh, OK, the jet vehicon...
    have you looked at any lots to see if they are bundled with other figures you're interested in getting? that's how I got mine and it worked out to be a pretty good deal with the combined shipping.
    Is the Am-14 Vehicon any different to the RID and FE Vehicon or exactly the same as one but with an extra targemaster? Because they have one of them along with the AM-16 Jet Vehicon for $70 including shipping which isnt too bad.

Is the Am-14 Vehicon any different to the RID and FE Vehicon or exactly the same as one but with an extra targemaster? Because they have one of them along with the AM-16 Jet Vehicon for $70 including shipping which isnt too bad.
    The RID and FE vehicons are different in transformation, size and paint apps.
    the AM-14 is the same as the RID vehicon but I'm not sure on colours and paint apps, i'll have to have a look at mine tonight.