Thread: Collector Club 2013 toys delayed until July now

Default Collector Club 2013 toys delayed until July now

Reported back in January was a delay of 3 months for the Subcription figures. Now we have another notice from FunPub saying that the Factory couldn't send the toys before the BotCon shipment, so now the Subscription figures AND the Membership toy (Depth Charge) will NOT be released until after BotCon (in July).

Anyone expecting any of these toys, will now have to wait until about August to get them.

It still sounds like they are planning to release the Subscription figures in three batches, as per the original schedule... but it might be a tighter schedule if this is going to be an annual thing and they want to start taking orders for the 2014 set soon after. (this year's set was open for Pre-order in August last year, so if that schedule is followed this year, we would only get two toys before they want us to buy six more)

the frustration in waiting, being excited because it's starting soon and then dissapointment because it's happening some time later...

And the irritation that that money could have been in my bank account all this time offsetting our home loan. it doesn't add up to much but every extra dollar leaves more money in my pocket and not the banks in the long run.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Yep, definitely never having anything to with the club again after I get these figures. What a joke.

Looks like the Subscription figures did arrive with the BotCon toys, as FunPub were hoping. They have announced that they have arrived, and will try to send out as many as they can before they have to leave for BotCon.

Since they always leave foreign shipments until last, don't expect them to be sending any of ours out until after BotCon in July... arriving about August.

So only a years turn around? Sad.