Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Sealed box of DOTM trading cards (48 packs/288 cards) for $11.99
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...01&mode=retail
    These have been on Clearance for aaaages...

but I did order a box just recently.

Same with the Master Case of 576 Packs/3456 Cards for $64.99. Only down side to this if anyone is considering getting this huge lot of cards? Postage is approximately $180 (based on estimated shipping to Victoria). However, considering that the original price was $1,729.99, that would still be a bargain, if you really want these cards. Though I think they are having a hard time getting rid of them all...

Oh and btw... a friend already ordered the 48 pack, and found that the "Special" cards were not randomly distributed very well throughout the packs, so he basically ended up with many of the special cards all of the same character (can't remember which ones they were exactly though).

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    These have been on Clearance for aaaages...

but I did order a box just recently.

Same with the Master Case of 576 Packs/3456 Cards for $64.99. Only down side to this if anyone is considering getting this huge lot of cards? Postage is approximately $180 (based on estimated shipping to Victoria). However, considering that the original price was $1,729.99, that would still be a bargain, if you really want these cards. Though I think they are having a hard time getting rid of them all...

Oh and btw... a friend already ordered the 48 pack, and found that the "Special" cards were not randomly distributed very well throughout the packs, so he basically ended up with many of the special cards all of the same character (can't remember which ones they were exactly though).
    Yeah I tried ordering the big one a few months ago until I saw the shipping cost! And someone is trying to sell these on Gumtree here in Perth for $700+ I think from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    And I've done the same for Sky Lynx

I don't like beast toys much but am a sucker for a G1 homage
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just be aware that they've had Darksteel on pre-order status for a while now, as I've been watching it as well.
    Maybe they are just getting employees to hunt around their local Target stores, and after a while they'll just cancel the pre-orders if they don't find enough of each item (Skylynx has been on and off "pre-order" status a few times so grab it while it is instock).
    So I had my Darksteel pre-order come through last night, how are you guys going?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

They must have just restocked their Predacons Rising, as they were still on pre-order a couple days ago.
    They also have the DLX Bumblebee in now... but still missing the 2-pack of Bee Vs Blight (the only one of the set they haven't got in yet).

Skylynx sold out again. And it looks like they aren't restocking Cryofire Predaking, which I still need to find.

I sent BBTS an email inquiry regarding specifically Rhinox, but it would relate to the wave of Generations figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah, from BBTS
    Good morning Chris,

Thank you for contacting us and at this time we unfortunately have not received any further accurate arrival date information for our next Hasbro and Takara shipment. I do apologize but we are provided very little information about exact arrival and/or ship dates. Often times we may not receive any updates on products until they are in transit to our facility. If a preorder does not arrive by the anticipated ETA on our site, our listing is then bumped into the next month. We are expecting several shipments this week from various vendors but these particular figures have not yet been confirmed. I am hopeful that our shipment will be arriving soon!

Because of the uncertainty of arrival dates, it is not recommended to purchase a preorder and expect it to arrive in time for a specific event (holidays, birthdays, etc).

If you have any further questions or concerns please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Have a great day!
    So, it's my fault for pre-ordering an item slated for November and expecting that it will be in my hands before Xmas

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    I sent BBTS an email inquiry regarding specifically Rhinox, but it would relate to the wave of Generations figures.

So, it's my fault for pre-ordering an item slated for November and expecting that it will be in my hands before Xmas
    Surely you can appreciate what she's saying though, if they get a month from Hasbro. that's all they've got, and if hasbro doesn't follow through for whatever reason, BBTS can't do much more than bump the estimate to the following month. I've had a Alicon figure in my POL for a couple omonths at least now and it's estimated date has also slipped months at least twice. Given the status of the company supplying it may never arrive.

If you're shipping UPS international Expedited you've still got a good week before it needs to ship to get here in time for Christmas too.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So I had my Darksteel pre-order come through last night, how are you guys going?
    Sky Lynx is supposedly safe in my POL so pretty lucky I grabbed him when Sinnertwin pointed out he was available, especially since Griffin said he is sold out again. But I wont counted my weasels until they've popped and he's in my sweaty trembling hands

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Surely you can appreciate what she's saying though, if they get a month from Hasbro. that's all they've got, and if hasbro doesn't follow through for whatever reason, BBTS can't do much more than bump the estimate to the following month.

If you're shipping UPS international Expedited you've still got a good week before it needs to ship to get here in time for Christmas too.
    Haha, yes I understand where she's coming from. However, as the meme goes, I just want them to shut up and take my money

I don't have too much faith in the postal service pre-Xmas. It'd be their busiest time of the year, so I'd rather have a couple of weeks up my sleeve, just in case.

As it is, it's now the 6th, and there's no sign of it becoming 'in stock' anytime soon. Frustrating, that's all.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Sky Lynx is supposedly safe in my POL so pretty lucky I grabbed him when Sinnertwin pointed out he was available, especially since Griffin said he is sold out again. But I wont counted my weasels until they've popped and he's in my sweaty trembling hands
    Such a lovely mental image.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    . Frustrating, that's all.
    Tru dat.

I've not bought a Transformers toy since 2009 (Henkei Dinobot) so let's just say that I'm very excited (and impatient) to get hold of Rhinox and Waspinator