Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    But do you blame them for taking the order or Hasbro for not providing BBTS with enough stock?

I've seen this happen a couple o times and I am starting to think either they are under-ordering (on purpose or due to underestimating demand is unknown) or that Hasbro is not giving them as much stock as they had ordered.
    BBTS have to take some responsibility in the whole affair. They should be doing all they can to procure stock to fill existing orders. If that means contacting other suppliers, then so be it. Waspy has been on shelves in US stores for a month or so at this stage, it's unacceptable that a retailer like BBTS can't fill their orders.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Megatran Guest

It is easy to take pot shots at a company when customer expectations are not met.

Procurement of goods is not as simple as grabbing goods wherever you can when, for say, your current approved supplier(s) have zero stock allocated to you. Reputable Companies have procurement policies which require them to behave in an ethical manner. This means having an approved supplier and alternative supplier programs in order to manage the commercial risk to their Business (& customers). Having these program's in place may include supplier audits & contract negotiations and is not something that can just happen at the click of the fingers. It might sound good for a Business to sweep up available stock from elsewhere but it is a huge risk should there be problems with that stock and they have little or no recourse to take action. Unfortunately, stock does run out even with these programs in place. I don't know of any company that can ever achieve 100% customer service level.

If people feel that a retailer's performance is totally unacceptable, then vote with you wallet and take your hard earned money elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    It is easy to take pot shots at a company when customer expectations are not met.

Procurement of goods is not as simple as grabbing goods wherever you can when, for say, your current approved supplier(s) have zero stock allocated to you. Reputable Companies have procurement policies which require them to behave in an ethical manner. This means having an approved supplier and alternative supplier programs in order to manage the commercial risk to their Business (& customers). Having these program's in place may include supplier audits & contract negotiations and is not something that can just happen at the click of the fingers. It might sound good for a Business to sweep up available stock from elsewhere but it is a huge risk should there be problems with that stock and they have little or no recourse to take action. Unfortunately, stock does run out even with these programs in place. I don't know of any company that can ever achieve 100% customer service level.

If people feel that a retailer's performance is totally unacceptable, then vote with you wallet and take your hard earned money elsewhere.
    ^This man knows what he's on about

As a minimum BBTS would have ordered enough to cover their preorders. Since they haven't even filled all them yet it is safe to assume they only recieved a small shipment and are still waiting on the rest. BBTS have a direct account with Hasbro. Therefore they are bound by what Hasbro supply them with and can't simply run down to Walmart.

Patience people
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

it is not as if they have decided let f&#$% some people around and not let them buy some toys off us. if they don't get them in i dont think it would be on them
    Last edited by The_Damned; 6th January 2014 at 05:49 PM.

I have the cases on order, and it annoyed me that sets of four were prioritised over my cases .. but they will eventually come in. My cases of Wave 1/2 IDW stuff came from BBTS but actually came from Entertainment Earth and were sent to BBTS

Preorders are now available for TFC's Prometheus Gumball ( 1 of 5 Police & Rescue figures that can combine) with an expected release date of February. $99.99.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...41&mode=retail

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Preorders are now available for TFC's Prometheus Gumball ( 1 of 5 Police & Rescue figures that can combine) with an expected release date of February. $99.99.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...41&mode=retail

I was initially keen due to my love of the Protectobots, but the pics don't flatter the figure. It looks small and cheap and poorly painted. The car mode looks like a legend-size figure, so while it's likely bigger than that, it should look a bit nicer. It certainly doesn't look at all like a figure worth $100+ after shipping.

Have to wait for release and some reviews before I decide whether to pick it up or not.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I was initially keen due to my love of the Protectobots, but the pics don't flatter the figure. It looks small and cheap and poorly painted. The car mode looks like a legend-size figure, so while it's likely bigger than that, it should look a bit nicer. It certainly doesn't look at all like a figure worth $100+ after shipping.

Have to wait for release and some reviews before I decide whether to pick it up or not.
    My sentiments exactly dude.

I'll be waiting for Hot Spot's reveal. But there are a lot of factors that TFC need to address before even considering another of their combiners
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Voyager Whirl, Starscream & the rest of Wave 2 Deluxes are now in stock.
    Waspinator & the rest of Wave 1 are still MiA

+ ED 209 $60