Page 16 of 85 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm getting worried about BBTS getting in the Waspy wave, as they've now stopped taking pre-orders for all four figures and for cases. They've also moved the release date (again) to January.

The worry is that if they have missed out on the Waspy wave (or missed out on more stock, if they did get in some early cases that some have said they bought), the next wave is completely different with four new toys (two of each).
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Though considering they haven't put up orders of cosmos snd swerve, it is kinda worrying.
    It's starting to look like these will all be on my pre-Botcon shopping hunt list. I have to have a Skids.

Whirl must have been available for a short time, it's still listed as a pre-order when I look.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Whirl's currently in my PoL, but i see what you mean in regards to the level of stock available

I'd say like with their Waspinators, only a limited number came in and they are waiting on more.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Though considering they haven't put up orders of cosmos snd swerve, it is kinda worrying.
    I asked them a quesiton on Facebook about those pre-orders.

They said that they were still waiting on Hasbro for the preorder solicit.

What ever that means......
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post

Probably means that until they know for sure they will be getting any from Hasbro, they won't put the preorder up.

Means for us we still don't know when/if they will be getting them. I'll wait.

i have both waves of Gen voyagers and dlxs in my POL along with the last 2 dato's and other bits and pieces

hurry up Diesel so i can ship it damn it

It looks like Whirl is on pre-order because they only opened enough cases to cover existing pre-orders, as they still have full cases in stock (2x whirl with a Springer and Doubledealer). They don't have enough demand for the other two toys to warrant adding more of them to their inventory, just so that they can list those Whirls for sale.
    The revision case is yet to be released (2x whirl, 2x Rhinox), so they have Whirl back up for pre-order for that wave (they'd just open up enough cases to cover pre-orders, but since Rhinox is still in stock, they won't want to open up any extra cases).

In other words, if you want Whirl from BBTS, I suspect that it won't be "in stock" at all... I would recommend that you need to reserve/pre-order one for when they get in the revision cases. (they charge you when they arrive, not when you place the order)

Massive day for me at BBTS with multiple pre orders all coming in
    Got one lot out, and waiting for it to actually ship so I can get the second lot out.

(Small import limit here in New Zealand means small parcels and staggering their arrival time)

What surprised me though was singles and cases of all items came into stock, unlike previous orders where just the sets got shipped.

Oh and singles Whirl's did come into stock and they did have many left over for a few hours. Then I guess word got out...

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post

It means that Hasbro has not offered these items up to North American retailers yet. BBTS couldn't order them even if they wanted to.

For anyone waiting on the Waspinator wave of Generations Deluxes...

I got this email from BBTS today with the title about the missing Waspinator Wave of Deluxes... so I feared reading it, thinking it was telling people that their orders had to be cancelled due to lack of supply.

On the contrary, they were notifying people that they sourced (imported?) cases from another market.... at a much higher rate (because America has the cheapest Wholesale rates - as they were selling the Cases for $30 less than what it cost them for these ones), but no mention yet of charging us any extra for it.

Considering the lengthy explanation, they could have offered the new stock at a couple dollars more (to cover them), and allowed people to cancel their pre-orders if they didn't want to pay extra... and they would have had more fandom support for the effort to source more stock outside of America, than people complaining about something that was purely out of BBTS's hands.

Hi - We wanted to update you about the status of your preorder for Generation Deluxe Wave 01 figures. Hasbro unfortunately had a large shortage on this assortment and filled only 20% of our order, which is extremely unusual. We were recently notified that no more inventory was available and nothing further would be shipped to us. Using our large supply network we were able to track down a significant amount of inventory from another market (at $135 a case!) We are very pleased to be able to fill your preorders on this item, and we apologize for the delay. Hasbro typically does not have supply issues this severe on initial orders so we needed to give them some time to give us final word on if they would be able to ship more product to us or not. Cases, Sets, and Singles for Dreadwing, Goldfire, and Waspinator will fill in early February after our shipment arrives. Roughly 70% of the Skids preorders will fill in early February. If you ordered more than 2 pieces, your preorders for additional pieces over 2 have been moved to the end of the line so we can attempt to get 1 or 2 pieces to as many people as possible. We will attempt to find more Skids, but it is possible that we may not be able to. Preorders for Skids placed before 12/17 will fill, preorders between 12/17 and 12/25 will likely fill if we see typical cancellation rates, preorders 12/26 and later may not fill, but we will do our best. We will pull the Skids from any cancelled/unpaid case and set orders as well, so that should improve everyone's chances.

Thanks for buying from BBTS, and sorry again about the delay. Above all else we want to be your go-to source for Transformers and we'll do everything we can to fill your orders.
    Hopefully that means I get my order filled, as I was ordering for 3 people, so had ordered 2-3 units of each.
    But it was good to get a detailed reason for the delay. It took a while, but we finally get one.