Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 283843444546474849505152535868 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    New Generations Voyager Cases have arrived at BBTS, with two Brainstorms, a Whirl and a Roadbuster... but their single Brainstorm listing is still listed as "pre-order" so it doesn't look like they have broken up any cases yet.
    Hopefully it is just taking them a day or two to break open cases and distribute the Brainstorms.
    But in case they don't or if you are desperate and can sell off the other three toys, the cases are now available for sale.
    It's been like that for about a week now. I hope it's just for people who ordered cases so far, because I think my POL shipped yesterday.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

That's a worry then. I wonder why they are sitting on cases if they still have outstanding orders for single Brainstorms.
    (unless I've missed out on the first allocation because I had 3 on order... which is becoming an annoying regular occurrence for me when I order more than two of any item, so I might have to stop doing bulk orders to help out others)

yeah I put in Brainstorm pre-order within 12 hours of it going up (I think), mine still hasn't dropped and it's getting very close to my POL automatic shipping. I'm sure they'll extend by a week or two if I ask but it's a bit annoying having the case "in stock" but them just not processing the singles.

Brainstorm just dropped into my POL. Now I'm just waiting on arcee and movie deluxe wave 4 and I can ship my loot
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Brainstorm just dropped into my POL. Now I'm just waiting on arcee and movie deluxe wave 4 and I can ship my loot
    Yep - the same

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yep - the same
    Me three. Which means we should get them by July.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Just got my POL shipping notifation today. Brainstorm just missed the boat. Oh well, he'll be in the next one with goddamn Arcee and probably Leader Megatron, since RK only have him in a set and Australian RRP for Leaders is ridiculous.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

First wave of combiner wars preorders, including legends Bombshell, Powerglide, Thundercracker and Windcharger retool of tailgate.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Excellent... time to lock in some in case Amazon get picky again with shipping to us.

(ouch on the new Deluxe prices making cases an extra $20)

The RID toys are up for Pre-order as well, but just Legion and Warrior/Deluxe... with most of the single Deluxes are already pre-sold-out. I have a feeling that the glut of 2014 gimmick toys with the Movie might see BBTS not stocking any of the RID gimmick lines (in case anyone was interested in them or had youngens to buy them for).
    Amazon should stock them, or wait for them to appear here a couple months later.

Now where are those darn Arcee/Chromia toys...

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    First wave of combiner wars preorders, including legends Bombshell, Powerglide, Thundercracker and Windcharger retool of tailgate.
    thanks for the heads up. I really want those legends but I'm wondering if the dollar stays as it is it will cost about $16 per legend to import as a set of 4. I can't see them being more expensive than that here. especially during a discount sale
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)