Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Dammit! Sold out while I was contemplating...
    Somebody must've cancelled, so added another to my PoL
    You're more than welcome to it if you don't mind waiting for my PoL to build

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Somebody must've cancelled, so added another to my PoL
    You're more than welcome to it if you don't mind waiting for my PoL to build
    If Suspectimus doesn't take it, I will.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Death's Head is back in stock.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Anyone picking up one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    If only i could...

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I would've, if he cost about half to a third that price - That's why I went ahead & bought Neca's.

I got an email from BBTS yesterday informing me that my PoL needs to be shipped within the next 30 days.

I replied, informing them of the delays I've had to endure in waiting for Hasbro to release recent Generations figures, and was waiting to ship my PoL once Generations Rattrap is released, apparently in June, so as to combine the postage as I'm an international buyer.

Their response was that they couldn't and wouldn't exceed the 30 days, and if Rattrap is released later, just start another PoL. Such care for their customers! You'd think they'd be at least sympathetic, but no.

This is just another frustration to add to the whole debacle with these Generations toys. So it seems I'll just have to cancel my pre-order of Rattrap with them, ship my PoL without him, and hope to get Rattrap by some other means when/if he's released. It won't be through BBTS because they're sold out.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    I got an email from BBTS yesterday informing me that my PoL needs to be shipped within the next 30 days.

I replied, informing them of the delays I've had to endure in waiting for Hasbro to release recent Generations figures, and was waiting to ship my PoL once Generations Rattrap is released, apparently in June, so as to combine the postage as I'm an international buyer.

Their response was that they couldn't and wouldn't exceed the 30 days, and if Rattrap is released later, just start another PoL. Such care for their customers! You'd think they'd be at least sympathetic, but no.

This is just another frustration to add to the whole debacle with these Generations toys. So it seems I'll just have to cancel my pre-order of Rattrap with them, ship my PoL without him, and hope to get Rattrap by some other means when/if he's released. It won't be through BBTS because they're sold out.
    That sucks, but given they hold six months of stock for people at no cost, it's understandable.

/devil'sadvocate

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post

Why cancel your preorder? Try and get it somewhere else and then cancel. If not at least you can still get it from BBTS.